04-19-2009, 02:51 AM   #287
Dangerlucas
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Garage List
2008 135i  [5.50]
Saw two ones today up close and personal. Because it was such a nice day I headed up to Page Mill to Skyline for a nice drive through the twisties. I ended up pulling over at a nice look out on Skyline just north of Page Mill and within a few minutes a White 135 with Coral interior pulled up with his buddy in a S2000. We got to talking and a few minutes later a Montego 135 pulled up. It was a guy with his girlfriend, so I didn't get a chance to talk to him.

The white 135 was stock, but I think the Montego might have had downpipes or something because it didn't sound stock when it left, but it did have the stock tips.

It was pretty weird running into two ones up there because I still don't see that many of them.

Anyway the guy with the White/Coral 135 said he checkout this site so if you see this post it was nice talking to you.
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(1addicts.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0