mrrosie
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2008 - BMW 135i ~SGM ~

Update on BMW 135i brake set

***SOLD***

Hi All,

Just a quick update.

After some thought and feedback, I have decided to post the amount I would be willing to accept to part from this complete brake set which is - $1,100 (plus any freight - pickup preferred) for the lot.

If there is no genuine interest for the full set at this price, I will be braking the kit down and selling each part individually which has been requested by a number of people on the forum.

PM me if interested.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrosie View Post
I have recently replaced my 135's brakes with the BMW performance set and am looking at selling the originals.

Basically there is:
- front and rear calipers (grey with BMW text)
- front performance rotors
- rear standard rotors
- heat shields with screws etc
- brake pads

I would probably recommend changing the pads and rear rotors. The performance front rotors have only been on for about 6k kms.

Note that at the BMW workshop they literally fitted the new set on mine and placed the used parts straight into the performance boxes so I doubt that they have cleaned them.

I'm based in Sydney and local pick up would be preferred due to weight etc. otherwise I can ship at your cost.

PM me a reasonable offer if interested.

Have,but still to install: 12mm Wheel Spacers front and back...

Last edited by mrrosie; 11-01-2011 at 05:43 PM..
Appreciate 0