Bullitt
Major
Rep
Drives: 135i

Garage List
2008 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fume View Post
I might be in the minority here but both of these options kind of scare me in that I have a feeling both options will require both a large amount of negative camber and/or big amount of fender rolling, especially for the square fitment.

Coming from the viewpoint that I'm using this as mostly a daily driver, my ideal wheel would be something that would be allowed in STX classing (17x9 max wheel and 255 width tire max) with spacers up front if necessary to keep square tires and require no fender rolling and maybe up to -2 to -2.5 camber required max. With those last two requirements, 17x9 is probably just unrealistic.
I'm very willing to run higher negative camber with fender work in order to run 17x9 and 255 tires in the front. It seems most if not all members in this thread share the same sentiment and are ready to go that extra mile. Having that fitment work in this car is so worth it!

I'd like to note that there are quite a few members here who have already fitted 255 on 18x9 wheels using spacers with no problems on the track. Also, I've been running -2.4 camber and 0 toe on the street for the past couple years and surprisingly it has not resulted in any significant amount of uneven wear.
Appreciate 0