View Single Post
      07-24-2018, 08:48 PM   #16
inevitab1e
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '13 135i N55 FBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wind Breezes View Post
Explain how the JB4 gives you any additional safety, considering that you are using it to do something redundant and for the fifth time, adding an unnecessary point of failure (actually several points of failure, considering the multiple connections the JB4 makes as well as the box itself).
Do you even understand why I had JB4 to begin with? It's not like I looked at the marketplace and said, hey let's go JB4 instead of MHD. JB4 doesn't get into boost until 160F. Among other reasons why.

Quote:
You need to clear codes from the wheel...that's funny. If your car is giving you codes that often there's something quite wrong. Anyway, you can clear codes in a few seconds with MHD, wirelessly if you want.
Yes, tuner codes. Even the DP light on the dash. These aren't serious codes.

Quote:
Wireless monitoring? You're aware that MHD can do that, right? And probably others too, what with bluetooth OBD adaptors.
Wasn't aware. I'll have to add that to my other one for MHD.
Quote:
I think it's pretty clear what's going on here. One of my favorite quotes should do nicely: "It's easier to fool a man than convince him he's being fooled".

Eagerly await your response.
What's going on here? You clearly don't understand the situation at hand and why I have JB4 to begin with.
Appreciate 0