Esteban
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a slow car fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostpak View Post
Can someone PLEASE confirm this-

i have a 125i E82 halogen coupe (so EU version not US version) and even through reading every forum there are still some conflicting advice. Dackelone says that the halogen pre lci 125i 135i US version the blackline zenon tails #282 are PnP, however the EU halogen pre lci versions you'll need a footwell module 3 upgrade and a harness cable.

Schmeidmanns said the same thing for the #282 xenon blackline tails. A few other members on this thread said you dont need anything they are plug and play on halogen pre lci model cars. But I couldn't workout if those people has the US 128i models.

Another seller here in Australia selling the xenon blackline tails #282 said that they will work on my 125i halogen as they said they work on ALL pre lci models both halogen or xenon etc. So theres conflicting views. I need to know difinitively from someone who has the same model as me and its worked without a FWM3 and harness and its just been PnP.

Thanks
Not positive but I don't believe P/N 63212225282 is PnP on the 125i/128i. Think some wiring has to be done. I have a 135i and they are PnP for my car, that's all I know for sure. Maybe someone with a 125i/128i (or who knows for sure) will chime in.