View Single Post
      09-10-2010, 11:09 PM   #12
Ash83
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i & RS5 (SOLD)/ 18 CTS-V

I agree man.. the same happened to me..

Wake up in the morning.. get ready to go to work, get into the car and 10 mins later TPMS. I stopped and i found a nail in the outside shoulder of my rear left tire.. I get back to the car drive to the dealer. 25 minutes later sitting in the service waiting area (WITH AC) called work "I will be late for an hour".

One hour later drive back to work.. in the same outfit no sweet not bad mood just happy that i bought the tire insurance..

I agree it will be great if i could get it for $700.. I had to pay $900 for it.. so technically i should get 2 more nails in the next 4.6 years to break even..

Bottom line.. I agree RFTs are bad for performance but guys we use our cars on the streets not a race track.. and if you are race guy you will have a extra set of race tires..

For me in Miami with 90+ degree most of the time and crazy rain i will be pissed if i spent 5 minutes doing the spare tire and going back home to take a shower before go to work.

Performance: JB4|BMW PE|DP Cosmetics: BMW Sport Pedals|Black Kidney Grill
Appreciate 0