View Single Post
      06-19-2015, 07:04 PM   #31
BillOne
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkrom View Post
You need to keep adjusting your DP fix until the CEL goes out and stays out for lets say 100 miles.

darkrom, I really appreciate your reply! I've been so busy with work that I haven't had time to deal with this, but my dead line is June 30th, so I need to fix this soon. I procrastinated for far too long... I appreciate any help you can give.

After tweaking(counter clockwise) the Xkitty DP fix a little my check engine light came on fairly quickly after just a short drive so I knew I adjusted it too much(too strong). I checked the thrown codes using my JB4 tune and got 2C31 & 2C6A. I then cleared the codes and tweaked the DP Fix clockwise(weaker) and now the check engine light remains off, but I'm still getting the two same codes when I pull over and check it.

I've only driven 10-15 miles total, so maybe that's the problem? Should I leave the JB4 auto clear function on with map zero, or auto off with map zero? Are you saying that the codes will clear themselves if I drive enough miles and it properly cycles? Thanks!!!!

Last edited by BillOne; 06-20-2015 at 11:37 PM..
Appreciate 0