United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135i View Post
I don't agree with that statement.

50K is 4 1/2 years for me. 5 or 6 if I get a winter beater, which I plan on doing soon. I don't think I'll be keeping the car forever. I'll ask my indy shop what they think, They seem to be very knowlegable about these cars. I'll let you know.
I'm going to keep my car until it goes to the junkyard. That's about every 4 years or so for me as well. I drive extremely aggressive almost every time I drive it. All you have to do is pop off the charge pipe and run your finger in there and see what you get. If there's oil and occ will help. If there's no oil you don't need an occ. Don't need an Indy shop to tell you that. I've heard it can very from car to car. Let us know what your shops opinion is about it.

2009 135i : BMS JB4 G5 ISO,CXRacing FMIC Kit,Injen Cold Air Intake,Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe,Walboro Inline Fuel Pump, E85 BMS Backend Flash w/ 60% E85,BMS Meth injection (trunkmount),BMS dual meth nozzles,Spec stage 2+ clutch w/ steel SWFW,BMS Catless Downpipes,Berk Tech Race Axleback
Appreciate 0