06-04-2006, 07:03 PM   #17
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 AW 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer3253
yeah yeah..im sure its getting old but i figured since everyone else is asking...why not?

so i've known my "ex" for about 5 to 6 years...we were extremely close...did everything together and enjoyed every bit of it. We had some trust issues that I thought was being worked out (on her end). Last fall semester she got very shady and disappeared so I broke up with her. She ended up going out with some other guy and is currently with him. (it caught me off guard b/c i was her first real b/f and her first everything..she also claims that she didnt "do" anything with him which for some reason I dont believe if a guy talks to a girl for 8 months. (she said she is not that type of girl and was wrongof me to think she would, although I think she may of))

She claimed that she was getting very scared w/ me b/c we were getting too serious and also she relied me on everything for her in life and couldn't do anything herself and felt that if she didnt break away she'd be reliant on me always (i'm 2 years older and out of college). Last weekend I decided to sit down and talk with her after 8 months of not talking. She claims she loves me, am her soul mate, misses me, and wants to work things out. I went in looking for closure, and ended up leaving that night confused and getting all those old feelings back. I know I can't trust her right now and it would be a long road ahead if anything. I really don't know what to do. She is leaving the country this week for 2 months as it is. She said she would end things with him so we could start over and as of now she hasn't. She claims that she won't do it online and that his phone is messed up so she can't get in contact with him. She also said that she felt awkward b/c she will be breaking up with him out of nowhere since "nothing" was wrong. I advised her that if thats the case, stay with him and i'll keep it moving. She says that she needs me in her life and wants it to work.

I really care about her deeply but I am scared crapless to get hurt again. If she was to be 100% honest with me, I could eventually learn to trust her again. I just don't understand what I should do or what I should expect. Apparantly she hasn't told me anything yet. I don't know if shes still too young minded or what the case is. Shes going to be 22 next month. I've tried hanging out with other girls, and it never seems right. I never feel that same comfort level.

dp you think i should possibly be open about it or just attempt to walk away...i mean i've tried to walk away before but i keep thinking about her and getting pulled back in into contacting her
walk away homie, there's millions of girls out there for you to choose from!
i never believe the idea that there will only be one right girl for us men
the facts that she disappeared and actually have not contacted u for 8 months are just too shady imo...if she actually cares about u, she will keep in touch with u even after breakin up
dont stress urself up coz of one girl and dont forget that it will take time for u to be comfortable with other girls
good luck