View Single Post
      07-16-2019, 11:28 AM   #45
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
I'm very fortunate to have a lot of space and storage available to me now that I've moved to this house. I will say though, I'm single with no kids.

I've been a life long BMW fan, but the car I really lusted in college was the E92 M3. I skipped class to watch its unveiling. I then had a chance to drive it hard at the Performance Center and was hooked. I ended up finding my car all the way out in California (I'm in South Carolina). Took me 6 months to find the right one (it had to have CF roof and 6MT).

Long story short, I've added an E36 M3 and Z4M Roadster since. I don't plan on selling any of these cars. As a matter of fact, I'm planning on adding a 2016-2017 Toyota Tundra, and this will essentially be my forever fleet unless gas goes $5 per gallon. Then I might consider adding/leasing an electric car.

They just don't make them like this anymore. Fun, possible to work on at home, analogue. The only cars that somewhat interest me are the M2C, Gen V Dodge Vipers, 997 Porsche Turbo/GT3 with 6MT, GT4. But those are completely different price points than what I'm willing to pay.

Btw, 90k miles on a 1M is awesome. Keep it up
Great lineup, and you can't do much better than your Z4M!
Appreciate 1
W///7483.50