05-13-2012, 06:02 PM   #397
Justin@ADVAN Performance
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: N54 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
Justin, I'm still waiting for photos of the Stage 2 kit, and it's mainly the custom fabricated bracket I'm interested in. I like to see/know what I'm buying before I pay. Also I assume you mean this pricing revision applies to anyone purchasing after the GB?
Hey Vinney,

here are some nice pics of the Stage 1 kit Tim has now received.

They show our custom mounting bracket quite well, but if you would like to see some more pics of the bracket at different angles, I can certainly do that.

However we will not be purchasing the components for any further kits until payment is made in full.

Truth be told given our unforeseen increase in component costs, the GB pricing is more or less our cost price.

Further more Peter has been somewhat unimpressed by the end result, with only two people making payment on the GB he does not wish to conduct any group buys in the future.

That being said if you still wish to purchase the Stage 2 oil cooler kit, we will honour the previously advertised price of $1,000. But payment in full will be required before we order the necessary components and begin assembling the kit.

Cheers,

Justin.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0