Thread: Insurance cost?
View Single Post
      08-16-2007, 11:56 PM   #12
menotakoala
Future Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: Civic Si Sedan

I know of a girl who's dad just bought her a 328i Hardtop Convertible (total of $60,000+ with all the options) (damn spoiled brat :bs: ) <--- (Thinking of a different word other than brat) and her insurance came out to $3,870 for six months. But that is with 3 at fault accidents and I believe a speeding ticket as well.

But in all seriousness, what kind of dad buys his daughter a $60,000 car? After she wrecked her first car? If she was my daughter, she'd better be happy that I'd even buy her a Kia Rio after what happened. She doesn't even know how to drive and yet drives like a maniac.

I always say this to people. There are two types of speeders. There are those who are able to safely drive at high speeds and still maintain complete control over their cars; and then there are the psycho nut cases who have no idea what they're doing but are driving fast just for the hell of it. The girl I mention above is of the latter type.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda Motor Co.
Dear Joe, unfortunately, our service technicians were unable to reproduce the problem that you mentioned. Therefore, we will be unable to perform any work that you claim is necessary. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Appreciate 0