10-07-2013, 03:27 PM   #16
willox
Second Lieutenant
Scotland
Rep
Drives: M2,Cayenne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollieb7 View Post
Went in the mid to late 90s where i killed a set of brakes on an EVO and then last time was in my old Caterham about 8 years ago. A mate of mine gets me in with the Porsche club which is very respectful of one another. I've had my new Caterham for about 2 yrs now and still not returned, the roads up here are just too good! - next year is on my radar though... Nothing overheats on those and you still get to drive home on the same set of brake pads!
Sounds good,would try a Caterham for some sprints,they look cool,fancy hiring one at the ring,that would be awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKR View Post
Was an ace day, nice for Knockhill to be dry for a change! Didn't get a chance to have a news with you unfortunately. I was driving my car aswell as hopping in and out of mates car's whilst my car cooled down. Had fun watching you drift the 1M though. Even more so when I was behind you in my mates clio whilst you drifted through the John R Weir chicane .

Some pictures of mine. I did have a GoPro video but forgot to press the record button! Raging.
Some nice pics,sure was a good day,was hoping for a we dual

Best day out yet with the 1M,helps knowing the track,not that I'm an expert,but done a few trackdays over the years at the hill,well impressed with the way the car handled,well balanced car,just pure fun,catch you another day,they always go passed so quickly,bumped in with Brian??knew him from years back from Evo days,also in a white 1M
Appreciate 0