Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: orange BMW 1M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sport View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
Generally speaking this is a good thing. To see an ultra low mileage car go for that helps all of us. Even if you daily drive your car and the miles accumulate these sorts of sales in the future will provide a sales BASE for the car moving forward.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
Generally speaking this is a good thing. To see an ultra low mileage car go for that helps all of us. Even if you daily drive your car and the miles accumulate these sorts of sales in the future will provide a sales BASE for the car moving forward.
I agree. I believe that a car like this should be driven and enjoyed but I also believe that the few people in the car community that buy these cars and store them in private collections are like our historians. Eventually most M1 that are on the road will die out but people that garage them save that unique car for our history and generations to come. It's also helps make the car more unique and rare too. Overall I believe in driving a car like this all the time, but those few people that protect them in collections shouldn't be shamed. In the long run 30-70 years down the road(pun not intended) we can enjoy knowing that there are still original classics safe and preserved.
30-70 years?!

My 1M currently has 90k miles. It will probably have 90 million miles by then!!!

Hahahaha