Major General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRTSB1M View Post
There is a direct fit in 19" for 1M
19x9 et30
19x10 et25

I'm thrilled with the spacer-less 18" setup I'm running on my 1M now, though, and would have to run spacers on the 18x9.5 et35s to reproduce it.
265/35 on 18x9.5 et35 + 7mm spacer > et28
295/30 on 18x10.5 et22
Yes, the staggered 19" setup you mentioned is a great OE alternative. ET28 is a niche fitment that we don't offer in many designs, but as you said an ET35 with spacers or even an ET22 with additional negative camber can also work.

-Tom

Also wanted to add this note about centercaps:

Centercap Support: A Community Requested feature

When the ML-10 was initially designed by our Engineer Josh, it was created without support for a centercap. This is a logical approach for his intended use case: a widebody E46 track car driven at speeds where the caps just get in the way. After we launched our ML-10 design survey, it became clear that the majority of the community preferred to have the ability to run a center cap, whether it be ours or an OEM BMW cap. Adding the material in to allow the caps to seat into the wheel changes the look of the ML-10RT design, but we love the clean cap integration. Check out the photos below to see an 18x9 ET30 5x120 BMW wheel with the center cap support

Beyond just the cap, This is our first showcase of a profile 2 wheel. This size (18x9 ET30) is one of our most popular sizes for non-M 3 series and some M cars as well. Even with a lower profile like this profile 2, the lip depth of the ML-10RT remains the same which is a unique aspect of the monoblock construction that separates this design from similar 3-piece wheels.

Appreciate 0
      09-13-2024, 04:12 PM   #68
ApexWheels
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShocknAwe View Post
Might be down for a set for my clone but I'd really love to see a set test fit on a 1M before I buy yet another set of wheels.
ask and you shall receive!

Full photoshoot

Some pics here for attention, but check out the linked post for the full spread including 19" Race silver ML-10RTs and the fitment breakdown:

-Tom
Appreciate 0