E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > E92 Window not going down when I open the door.

01-16-2019, 10:58 AM   #1
Jyamaharider713
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i E92

E92 Window not going down when I open the door.

SO just noticed this the other day. When I open my door the window does not go down that little bit. SO when I close the door the window gets caught on the frame and doesn't sit right, it stays open. I also noticed that when I put the window down I can jus tap the button and it goes all the way down but when I tap the switch up the window does not come all the way up. I have to hold the switch to get it all the way up.

The passenger window is operating correctly.

My car had been sitting for a while and the battery had died not sure if this has an effect?

Is there any fixes for this?

Its getting annoying because every time I get in the car I have to put the window down and back up that little bit so it isn't cracked open.

Thanks for the help!!!
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2019, 09:44 AM   #2
LMB335IS
Sua Sponte
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 LMB 335is

Garage List
2013 BMW 335is  [8.84]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyamaharider713 View Post
SO just noticed this the other day. When I open my door the window does not go down that little bit. SO when I close the door the window gets caught on the frame and doesn't sit right, it stays open. I also noticed that when I put the window down I can jus tap the button and it goes all the way down but when I tap the switch up the window does not come all the way up. I have to hold the switch to get it all the way up.

The passenger window is operating correctly.

My car had been sitting for a while and the battery had died not sure if this has an effect?

Is there any fixes for this?

Its getting annoying because every time I get in the car I have to put the window down and back up that little bit so it isn't cracked open.

Thanks for the help!!!
Try re-initializing it.