BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-14-2017, 07:53 AM   #1
SMB Mirrors
Rep
Drives: 135i Msport

2012 135i M-Sport DCT – Fully Loaded, 50k miles, Excellent Condition, Pure Stage 2

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 23.00

Item Interest
**New price at $23,000**

Hello Everyone,

Up for sale is my 2012 BMW 135i in Sapphire Metallic Black. I love this car but since having my son a year and a half ago I just don't drive it anymore. It get's driven once a week on Saturdays, sometimes less. The vehicle stays garaged and is maintained by a professional detailer, me, I own my own side detailing business. The car has had Cquartz Ceramic coating on the paint since the day I brought it home.

Condition:

The car is in excellent condition inside and out. The interior is 10/10 and the exterior is 9.8/10. It is babied and maintained properly. It was under the factory warranty when I bought it and the warranty expired from time before I hit 50k miles. It is currently under the CPO 100k mile warranty and has a BMW service plan. All service has been taken care of at BMW West in Houston, Tx.

The car has every package and option available from the dealer: cold weather, premium, M-sport, Harmon Kardon sound, etc... All of the features, parking sensors, and other little bits are functional and in good condition. Both of the dynamic Bi-xenon headlights are in great condition and functional.

There is one spot on the rear bumper where the previous owner backed into something and created a cut in the plastic, I have included a photo.

Modifications:

Pure Stage 2
Pure Stage 2 Inlet
GFB Upgraded Diverter Valve
VRSF Intercooler
VRSF Downpipes
VRSF Upper and Lower Intercooler Piping
VRSF Charge Pipe
Throttle Body Injection
Precision Raceworks Stage 2 Low Pressure Fuel Pump (less than 100 miles, brand new)
NGK Iridium Spark Plugs Gapped at .018
MHD E85 Port Injection Back End Flash
JB4 stacked on MHD for map switching with USB data cable
Michelin Pilot Super Sports in the rear

I looked up the book value and it places it at the high side of 21k just under 22k. There is a lot of labor, cost, and downtime involved with procuring and installing these quality upgrades the right way. If you were looking for a vehicle in excellent condition to upgrade this is a good value in my opinion.

Serious buyers from out of town; I can take videos of the vehicle idling, on a casual drive, and one for exhaust sound. If you have any other specific picture requests I can oblige.

The car has always been babied and frequently got compliments on how good it sounds and how clean it is when I used to drive it more. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Price:

PRICE DROP TO 23,000

Attached Images

Last edited by SMB Mirrors; 02-22-2017 at 10:00 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2017, 07:54 AM   #2
SMB Mirrors
Rep

More pictures
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-14-2017, 07:55 AM   #3
SMB Mirrors
Rep