10-27-2019, 02:44 PM   #1
R1CKSO
Enlisted Member
Mexico
Rep
Drives: 2008 E82 135is

Please help diagnose codes 002E35 and 0030B1

Hello everybody,
Can anyone help me diagnose what the problem is with my car? I just installed a week ago Catless downpipes and loaded MHD stage 2, car ran fine since then but yesterday got the engine warning light that has half yellow (limp mode) and Severe misfires , my car being a 2008 has the weak MSD80, my question is, regarding these codes I read with MHD scanner and CARLY app, did I blew my DME or just the injector is the one that went bad? To add some info, that particular injector has 579 236 for serial numbers??? Below the QR code.
I will also add, after This started to happen, I turned off the car and when I started the car again, it felt like normal, drive a few miles and then it started to misfire again and half engine light again.
I really hope it’s not DME related but what the hell.

Thanks anyone for any input and help!

13-12-2007 built Sedona Red 6 speed MT euro spec 135is- MHD Stage 2- Majesty 5" stepped IC- ARM catless downpipes, secondary cats removed- Remus catback- blue verocious motorsports silicone hoses everywhere because they add like 50+whp- BMS CP
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2019, 05:43 PM   #2
seis-speed
#savethemanuals
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M | GT3 | J392 | GRc

This is the 1M forum, take it to the 1series forum and there will be more people to chime in. Looks like a possible coil, not a huge deal, but I would clear codes. As the the cayalytic converter, I would guess that is due to downpipe.

Post here https://www.1addicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=226
Appreciate 0