07-02-2021, 09:16 PM   #23
1mGator
1mGator
United_States
Rep
Drives: Valencia 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachob View Post
Dear Hardcore remaining 1addicts, I have done it and passed my baby off to the next generation. He drove off with it today and while I know I will have moments of regret they are filled with the joy of making someone else's dream come true, as my Canadian friend helped make mine 6 years ago.

So I just wanted to let my fellow 1M friends that Nacho has passed his trusty steed to a new cowboy because it needs someone that will take it on long gallops.

Good bye "Orangey." Happy trails!
Nacho my brother …. There will always be “ that one time in Munich” my brother … you are always welcome to come to Florida if you need a fix for the 1m …. Please hang out on the page - the group needs you 👌
Appreciate 2
PRTSB1M297.00
nachob2314.00
      07-03-2021, 12:22 PM   #24
nachob
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 330i ZHP, 2022 Cayman T

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mGator View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nachob View Post
Dear Hardcore remaining 1addicts, I have done it and passed my baby off to the next generation. He drove off with it today and while I know I will have moments of regret they are filled with the joy of making someone else's dream come true, as my Canadian friend helped make mine 6 years ago.

So I just wanted to let my fellow 1M friends that Nacho has passed his trusty steed to a new cowboy because it needs someone that will take it on long gallops.

Good bye "Orangey." Happy trails!
Nacho my brother …. There will always be “ that one time in Munich” my brother … you are always welcome to come to Florida if you need a fix for the 1m …. Please hang out on the page - the group needs you 👌
Yes we will always have Munich!! What a great day met some amazing people and picked up my first M car in Europe. Great memories and even better times after. Free lifetime meals for you when you come to San Diego my friend!
Appreciate 0