BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

03-12-2024, 05:09 PM   #1
RexCoupe
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i M Coupe

After filling with gas, a sudden loss of power and upon endoscope I found that after the car has been turned off, a purge of some sorts takes place and filling the #1 cylinder with fuel hopefully the link works, all the other cylinders remain dry when this pump surges or purges, I just want to know I'm not mistaken. The oil is saturated in fuel, the ug is soaked and the smoke from tailpipe is white heavy fuel, and the crankcase is raw vapor , I can see the clean timing chain from oil viscosity that has diminished as thin as water from the amount of fuel in it. I have new coils, plugs and oil of course, about to order Injectors compression tested 135 across all 6 with little to no deviation I'm guessing because it's cold and oil pressure has changed from the presence of fuel. I hope someone can confirm I'm heading in the right direction. fuel leak cylinder 1 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ivp...w?usp=drivesdk
Attached Images

Appreciate 0