BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-18-2024, 11:25 AM   #1
PantzJantz
Registered
Rep
Drives: 550i

2008 135i M-sport / 66k / 6MT / LSD / Sparkling Graphite

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I'm selling my 2008 BMW 135i M-Sport with 66k miles. It has a lot of quality modifications that have really turned it into quite the driver. This is a “fun” car for me so I drive it regularly but not daily. It’s been very reliable and has treated me well. I’ve owned this for ~5 years and 16k miles. I’m selling it because I bought a truck for more practical reasons and I still have another fun car. I’ve done most of the maintenance myself including prematurely replacing the water pump and thermostat around 60k miles. We had a 535i where the water pump went out precisely at 61k so I figured it was prudent to get ahead of it. I also replaced the boost solenoids and vacuum lines trying to diagnose the one and only issue I’ve had with it. Early on in my ownership (~50-55k) it was down on power and it ended up being a faulty aftermarket muffler which was creating a restriction. I replaced it with the BMW M-Performance exhaust which immediately fixed the problem and has the added bonus of sounding great. So the boost solenoids and vacuum lines were not the problem but they are relatively new.

The paint is in really good condition. The previous owner had a pretty extensive polish done around 50k miles which made the paint very smooth. I’ve just maintained the surface with regular light detailing and protected it with Chemical Guys Jet Seal. It has a 3M clear bra on the front end and behind the front fenders. Generally it’s in good condition and has done a great job of keeping the paint protected, but more high wear areas like low on the bumper and behind the fenders is starting to show some wear. There is a small rock chip about 10 inches up on the passenger side of the windshield. It has been filled and is not very noticeable. No issues with the interior – it’s in great shape.

I used to go to the track a lot but I don’t have as much time for it anymore so I’ve only taken it to two track days. It was a load of fun and is very much at home on the track. The Carbotech XP8 pads have great bite and slow the car very rapidly even dead cold. They are great on the street or track but do make a little noise. I find that if you keep the calipers clean with your regular washes they stay quiet. I also have a set of Hawk HPS which I'll include.

To my knowledge the injectors are original but have never been a problem. Not really any wastegate rattle but very infrequently there is some during cold start. Boost comes on smooth and it pulls hard. I’ve had it on various MHD tunes from stage 0-2+. It’s currently on 2+ which frankly is absurd. MHD wifi adapter is included but you’ll need to buy a license if you want to change the tune.

The car handles and performs great. I’m going to miss it but it’s time to let it go. It’s in great shape and I would not hesitate to drive it across the country tomorrow if I had the need. I hope I can find a buyer that will enjoy it and appreciate it as much as I have. Let me know if I missed anything. Happy to answer any questions you have.

Engine:
Custom Performance Engineering intercooler and extra oil cooler
Burger Motorsports catless downpipes
BMW M Performance exhaust
aFe stage 2 dual cold intake with aFe dynamic air scoops
VRSF Charge pipe
Turbosmart Plumb Back Kompact bypass valves
Silicone vacuum hoses
MHD Tuning Wifi OBD2 adapter

Suspension:
Dinan camber plates
BMW 1M OEM rear subframe bushings
BMW 1M OEM front control arms
BMW 1M OEM rear control arms
BMW 1M OEM front and rear sway bars
Springs - Swift Sport Spec-R
Struts - Koni Yellow single adjustable
Quaife Limited Slip differential
Dinan rear upper strut mounts with upgraded bump stops

Brakes:
Brake Rotors - BMW Performance OEM cross drilled
Brake Pads - Carbotech XP8
Stoptech Stainless Steel brake lines
Caliper high temp piston dust boots

Wheels:
Front: Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET45
Rear: Apex EC-7 18x9.5 ET58
Front Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 245/35/18 (5/32 remaining)
Rear Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 265/35/18 (5/32 remaining)
Spacers: 5mm (front and rear)
Apex Lug nut stud extension conversion

Other:
Burger Motorsports clutch delay valve
Burger Motorsports short throw shifter
BMW OEM M Performance shift knob
BMW M Performance gloss black kidney grills
BMW M Performance carbon fiber lip spoiler
Genuine BMW blackline tail lights

More photos here:
https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjBqNwi

Last edited by PantzJantz; 05-21-2024 at 03:16 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2024, 06:02 PM   #2
2SNAILS
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Blurple

Garage List
2018 F80  [9.92]
Price??
Appreciate 1
CoralRed138.00