BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-22-2024, 05:00 PM   #1
Element243
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 128i

AHL Issues - Headlight stuck left, Module replaced.

Hi,

I apologize if this in the wrong section, and I've tried searching for something similar but I can not seem to find a solution.

I recently purchased a 2008 128i. It had an AHL fault code, driver side headlight would not move with steering inputs. After some searching found the AHL module was corroded. Replaced the module with a new one off of Amazon, and now the headlight is stuck pointing to the left.

From what I've gathered so far, the motor works, but it seems to get stuck in that position and can not recenter. I attempted to reposition it to the center, but during its self test it puts itself right back into that position. I've attempted to code it but I keep getting a error during the coding process.

Picture of error and headlight in question attached.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Ashar

Appreciate 0