BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-13-2010, 10:00 AM   #1
EA51 LAY
Ex-Blighty
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 MINI JCW, AW 1M Enroute

Toe in the water - tester!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi all,

I am giving (very loose) consideration to busting out of my employee lease on last years BMW Autoshow car - a 'manual' 135i cabriolet in Cashmere Silver, and I was curious to see what (if any) interest it would generate by offering it out there!.

The car is as follows:-

2009 (the last of the 'teardrop' mirrors) 135i cab, Cashmere Silver with Black leather.

The cars has everysingle option - except for the M sport package! However it does have over $10,000 worth of BMW Performance parts:-

ZPN Navigation Package $2,000 Only with Premium Package
609 BMW On-Board Navigation Includes iDrive, Programmable Memory Keys and Hard Drive
620 Voice Control New Package as of CW43 production
653 High Definition Radio

ZBH Premium Package $3,900
248 Heated Steering Wheel (defunct due to Performance steering wheel!)
319 Universal Garage Door Opener
322 Comfort Access
430 Auto Dimming Mirror, Ext. Includes Power Folding Mirrors
431 Auto Dimming Mirror, Int.
4NA Compass Mirror
639 BMW Assist with Bluetooth Wireless Technology Includes 1 year of Safety & Security Package
CODE Boston Leather

ZBI Electric Seats with Driver Memory and Lumbar Support $1,800
459 Electric Seats with Driver Memory
488 Lumbar Support

ZAH Premium Sound Package $1,500
655 SIRIUS Satellite Radio Tuner Includes 1 year subscription to SIRIUS Satellite Radio
677 HiFi Sound System with DSP
6FL USB Audio Integration Y-cable for iPod included from Aftersales

The BMW Perfomance parts are:-

Carbon fibre Mirror caps
Carbon Fibre Trunk spoiler
Carbon Firbe Rear Diffuser
BMW Performance wheel and tyre package style option 269 double spoke 18"
BMW 'lateral G' steering wheel with shift light function
Short shift kit

I have the lease set up for 42 months (from last September), with a 24,000kms per annum free allowance.

The car currently has 16,000kms on it, so there's plenty left. The car currently is brandishing a Riss Racing stainless exhaust system (Cats back).

So I paid $5000.00 up front, and have an amazing payment of just $694.45 per month! Astonishing considering the cars new value with all the parts was over $70,000!!!

Now, I need the $5000 back to move onto my next project, but would gladly pay the lease transfer cost + i'll leave the Riss racing exhaust on the car (otherwise its coming off!!).

If anyone is interested, please shout me on my cell 647 938 3355 to discuss further

Thanks guys n gals.

PS - I still really like the car, so if no interested parties come forward, i'll just keep it - so no 'silly' offers please!!

Appreciate 0