BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-25-2010, 09:41 PM   #331
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
Armenia
Rep
Drives: M-Sport LCI

Heres my results. This is only results for Phase 1 (30 DAYS). I currently took a week off after the 30 days, and cheated here and there so I kind of fucked up. So I started again. And IM back to normal hahah..

Before: 215 lbs

After: ??? lbs (30 Days In) I have Not Weighed Myself.

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2010, 11:32 AM   #332
import36
Burrito bowl connoisseur
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 Nissan GTR Black Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassholic View Post
My Quick submission

At another time i'll grab frontals
nice...you look like you were in pretty good shape to begin with

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassholic View Post
These 90 day photos - is that of you or is that a template for how to show pictures?
definitely not me...i could only hope for results like this. grabbed the pics from another P90X motivational thread on the web

Quote:
Originally Posted by leocdmg View Post
Yea can we set some rules or something. I mean I want to win those $25 sooo bad lol. But seriously. When is the contest over. How are we going to judge? The way I see it we are all at diffrent phases. I am just finishing first 30days. Some here are almost done.

I nominate these rules.
1. Must have 2 before pics and diffrent stages of after pics.
2. Pics must be side profile and front.
3. Contest will end in 45 days. ( to be fair to those who are just starting or people already in it.)
4. We split the money in two categories. Most weight loss and overall transformation.

What do you guys think.
not sure how the contest can end in 45 days...i should've just started phase 2 this week...which didn't happen cuz i've been sick. now i have to go back and do another week of phase 1...so i won't even be finished with the program in 45 days. god knows i need the full 90!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightkhan View Post
not to hijack this thread, but i was doing p90x towards end of last year and damn, that shit definitely got me in the best shape of my life, and the plyo workout was the best cardio i've ever done. this was me in december last year, after i had got my bodyfat down to around 12% from 18-19%:

then work got busy, and then i went to asia for 2 weeks...which meant carbs galore. i prob ate carbs 24/7, i was breathing carbs, shitting carbs, drinking carbs....so after 2-3 weeks of not working out properly, and 2 weeks in asia...i turned into this:

which brings me to the new workout i've doing now...dunno if you guys have seen it on tv, but it's the INSANITY workout, also by beach body works.

lemme just say....HOLY SHIT....insanity fucking rips you apart!! good thing i did p90x plyo so much before, because goddamn, the insanity workouts puts the p90x plyo to shame!! plyo feels like a warmup for insanity. the main portion of their workouts is just 20-30 minutes, but afterwards i'm sweating way more than i do after p90x plyo.

shit really is insane. so i have about a month before hawaii, and my goal is to get back to the first picture.
daym diesel dude...nice results!! shouldn't take you too long to whip back in shape...especially with the Insanity workout(along with good diet).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo>NA View Post
Heres my results. This is only results for Phase 1 (30 DAYS). I currently took a week off after the 30 days, and cheated here and there so I kind of fucked up. So I started again. And IM back to normal hahah..

Before: 215 lbs

After: ??? lbs (30 Days In) I have Not Weighed Myself.

cheater....can't tell shit with your shirt on!!

I'll post up some pics in about a week once i get back on track...still fighting a bad cold.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2010, 04:48 PM   #333
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: E92 335i MT

this is the most homo page on e90post haha here's where I'm at after phase one. Been slacking lately though so gonna do an extra week.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-26-2010, 04:57 PM   #334
nightkhan
Private Woodman
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i, JB, Space Rocket

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
this is the most homo page on e90post haha here's where I'm at after phase one. Been slacking lately though so gonna do an extra week.
LOL.....so true
Current: E92 328i, Sports Package, 335i wheels, Power Seats, BMW Assist/Bluetooth, IPod/USB, heated seats, //M Short Shifter
Future Mods: 19" CSL's, KW V2, 15mm spacer, tints
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2010, 09:23 PM   #335
Turbo>NA
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by import36 View Post

cheater....can't tell shit with your shirt on!!

I'll post up some pics in about a week once i get back on track...still fighting a bad cold.

LMao, dude just look at the last pic. My waist has shrunk you can tell from my tight shirt ahaha.

I will take pics after phase 2 is done.

- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2010, 09:24 PM   #336
Turbo>NA
Armenia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
Honestly, after phase 2 your ganna be ripped. I cant wait to see results after phase 3. Keep it up man

--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2010, 02:18 PM   #337
Garduna
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Sedona 1er|Yellow S3|NardoTTRS

gonna need to take a few days off from working out. food poisoning fuck!
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2010, 08:02 PM   #338
import36
Burrito bowl connoisseur
United_States
Rep

daym...u dudes lookin diesel after phase 1!! <no homo>
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2010, 08:24 PM   #339
mattssi
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3

Anyone doing the p90x and not exactly following the diet guide?

I've just been eating less, no real red meat, diet pop and water, etc. I'm on week 2 now and I'm already seeing some results. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat w/ the "diet".

Good job ya'llz
      03-28-2010, 09:27 PM   #340
leocdmg
That Guy
Rep
Drives: to infinity and beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattssi View Post

I've just been eating less, no real red meat, diet pop and water, etc. I'm on week 2 now and I'm already seeing some results. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat w/ the "diet".

Good job ya'llz
Yea there are a few doing diffrent diets. I was ubber fat when starting. on my own diet and wrk out and p90x ive dropped over 20 lbs in my first 30 days.
I drink nothing but water turkey and egg whites is 80% of my diet. So its not easy but results are bitchin
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2010, 01:28 AM   #341
jhv
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

just wrapped up the tri, chest and shoulder workout with ab ripper x to end. i'm... so... tired...
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2010, 12:01 PM   #342
bassholic
Rep
Drives: 3

Quote:

Good job ya'llz
I do not follow the guide and the weekends kill me. However I do this workout to stay active and have a happy balance. Chips, beer, lqr on the weekends are decent cheats. It slows my progress, but i know where i want to be.

Phase 3 starts today
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2010, 11:38 PM   #343
fxie
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F80 M3CS FDBII, 2018 AW 440GC

I've always been a gym rat, but after reading up on everyone's experiences with P90X, I am definitely going to give it a try!

This thread is awesome too, great way to keep motivated. I just finished downloading the videos yesterday and tried the Ab Ripper....damn that shit kicked my ass. My abs and hip flexors are sooo sore, I can barely walk lol

Definitely looking forward to starting this up
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2010, 11:18 AM   #344
import36
Burrito bowl connoisseur
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxie View Post
I've always been a gym rat, but after reading up on everyone's experiences with P90X, I am definitely going to give it a try!

This thread is awesome too, great way to keep motivated. I just finished downloading the videos yesterday and tried the Ab Ripper....damn that shit kicked my ass. My abs and hip flexors are sooo sore, I can barely walk lol

Definitely looking forward to starting this up
a buddy of mine tried Ab Ripper X after seeing and laughing at his gf who was struggling through it. he could barely move for a week!!

those bicycle movements in the beginning really get to me....seems soo simple but i can really feel it by the time you have to go in reverse. guess i'm just weak..
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2010, 04:37 PM   #345
fxie
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by import36 View Post
a buddy of mine tried Ab Ripper X after seeing and laughing at his gf who was struggling through it. he could barely move for a week!!

those bicycle movements in the beginning really get to me....seems soo simple but i can really feel it by the time you have to go in reverse. guess i'm just weak..
Those get to me too. I think it is due to the fact we rarely use those muscles. The bicycles really work your thighs, particularly the hip flexor muscles that connect with your lower abdominals. I can run through the rest of the Ab Ripper ok, but I really feel the bicycles the next day lol.
2014 AW F31 (sold)
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2010, 05:46 PM   #346
Garduna
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep

Lol kid couldn't move for a week, sucker :P

Ab ripper x is a good core workout regiment and it isn't too long Out of the whole workout, what gets me the most are the fifer scissors and pulse ups.

At the gym, I've joined a ab workout class. It's an intense 30 minutes workout and after that, my friend and I finish up another 15 minutes of ab ripper x/p90x+ ab workout. By the time we are done, we're mush LOL
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2010, 01:01 AM   #347
fxie
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garduna View Post
Lol kid couldn't move for a week, sucker :P

Ab ripper x is a good core workout regiment and it isn't too long Out of the whole workout, what gets me the most are the fifer scissors and pulse ups.

At the gym, I've joined a ab workout class. It's an intense 30 minutes workout and after that, my friend and I finish up another 15 minutes of ab ripper x/p90x+ ab workout. By the time we are done, we're mush LOL
You are hardcore man. At this point in time, I can't even keep up with the ab ripper x video :S

Btw, with the video, are we supposed to do ALL the reps no matter how long it takes us (pausing/playing until all 25 reps are completed), or try to get in as many reps as you can before Tony moves on to the next exercise?
2014 AW F31 (sold)
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2010, 11:17 PM   #348
Garduna
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxie View Post
You are hardcore man. At this point in time, I can't even keep up with the ab ripper x video :S

Btw, with the video, are we supposed to do ALL the reps no matter how long it takes us (pausing/playing until all 25 reps are completed), or try to get in as many reps as you can before Tony moves on to the next exercise?
Well for the Ab Ripper Excercise, try to do the whole 25 reps even if it takes you longer to do. However, if your form is going bad or you really can't get ur body up to what it is suppose to be, you should stop and rest. Once you get ur wind back, go to the next excercise.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2010, 11:47 PM   #349
mattssi
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3

Ab Ripper kills me man. I just finished legs and back, taking a break before ar-x....

The in and outs hurt my back, the bicycles hurt my back, I can't do all of the huggy frog or whatever, always take breaks... I can't keep my legs straight to do the leg climb properly... its a mess, but I do my best. I feel like I've gotten a work out afterwards and I'm definitely seeing some results, so it's all good!
      04-05-2010, 09:06 AM   #350
import36
Burrito bowl connoisseur
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Ab Ripper kills me man. I just finished legs and back, taking a break before ar-x....

The in and outs hurt my back, the bicycles hurt my back, I can't do all of the huggy frog or whatever, always take breaks... I can't keep my legs straight to do the leg climb properly... its a mess, but I do my best. I feel like I've gotten a work out afterwards and I'm definitely seeing some results, so it's all good!
sounds like me bro. my back doesn't necessarily hurt...but i can't straighten out my legs that well because i have poor flexibility. but i do my best.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2010, 08:45 PM   #351
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: E92 335i MT

I would recommend you guys lift heavy weights instead of doing phase two. I noticed phase two didn't really do much for my body cuz it was too much like phase one. I went back to my old routine of lifting heavy and noticed a huge difference after the first week. Gonna do phase 3 after this though..

muscle confusion FTW!

Appreciate 0
      04-05-2010, 09:20 PM   #352
CraigGT
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 335i e90 LCI Black Sapphire

Just did day 1/week 1 classic. They need to up those minimum requirements! I can do 3*10 reps wide pull ups and 3*50 reps military pushups, but I threw chunks 40 minutes into chest/back!

Though it may be because I have been on a 1200 calorie daily diet the last 3 months and kept my same daily food routine with the workout.

Definitely going to force myself to eat more calories and replace all my coffee/diet sodas with water!

I'm thinking I will use this week to learn the workouts and start "week 1" next week!

Craig

Last edited by CraigGT; 04-06-2010 at 06:17 AM..
Appreciate 0