BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-20-2007, 04:28 AM   #45
evil one
Rep
Drives:

so they're not showing up in the SF auto show? :mad:
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2007, 05:22 AM   #46
Robert
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i -> is350 -> Tesla M3 perf

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontegoBlue135i View Post
For all those on the fence here are 10 reasons that you can use to better explain to your friends, loved ones and co-workers/bosses:

1) The LA show is well done and gives you the opportunity to check out a lot of cars you may not normally look at.
2) An afternoon in Beverly Hills will give you an opportunity to see pretty much every exotic car known to mankind...in action. You will also be able to sit in a few since the many dealerships here can't afford to profile anyone and risk losing a sale to a rock star.
3) November is a great month weather-wise and is not too crowded with tourists. It is a great time to chill on the beach
4) Same goes for side trips to San Diego, Palm Springs and Santa Barbara. In fact you can rent (if you don't mind paying an arm and a leg) the above mentioned exotics and do a mini-road trip up the coast like you ARE actually a rockstar! :headbang: Note: if you want to take the back roads out to Palm Springs, let me know and I'll send you directions. It is a beautiful drive with lots of twists and turns with some great vistas.
5) The chance to see some about to be washed up celebrity puking on their $1000 shoes outside a Hollywood nightclub!
6) Some of the best roller coasters in the US
7)Some of the best food in the US
8) Close enough, but just far enough away from Vegas
9) Bragging rights by the water cooler (they'll never know if what you tell them is true, so have fun with it. )
10) Because you know you really, really want to!
We have a lot more hot girls, aspiring actress, here in LA than anywhere else in Northern America.