BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-13-2021, 05:08 PM   #23
f22cameron
Enthusiast
Rep
Drives: 2014 Stage 2 228i 6mt

Cameron

wow man very cool honda
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2021, 04:04 PM   #24
InsideWorld
Enthusiast
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW E82 135i | BMW E91 328xi

2021 Update

Hey Everyone! Sorry i know i haven't been on here in a minute but the car has been in storage over the winter and has had lots done! Also Just wanna say thanks for all of the positive support im glad everyone enjoys the e82 platform as much as i do but anyway here is my 2021 update.

So as i said the 1er has been in the garage for quite a while and to be honest it is killing me but road salt is my number 1 enemy. We will start off with the most recent things.

I finally got the oem blackline taillights which feels so good since i haven't really done any cosmetic modifications yet. I did a full rear suspension overhaul which includes solid rear subframe bushings, poly differential bushings, oem m3 rear upper and lower control arms, fully adjustable rear toe arms, engine mounts and transmission mounts. Car feels great. I also just ordered a front and rear sway bar, front upper and lower control arms, all new brakes (pads and rotors) ,new hubs to do the 3 series hub conversion for when i go wide, stainless brake lines and some maintenance items like water pump thermostat, also in the process of getting an Mfactory LSD. Car is defiantly starting to come together and feels great from what i can remember lol but i really do got the bug for this car.

I have a lot more new things coming from what i originally listed at the beginning of this thread but i guess i will just update you all when i do anything new! Hope you guys enjoy! Ill try and make a YouTube video or something in the upcoming future to let everyone see and hear it but until then i have a google photos link which will have lots of progress photos in it. Thanks everyone!!!
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2021, 04:09 PM   #25
InsideWorld
Enthusiast
Canada
Rep

Oh almost forgot! i also now have a Daily! Meet my 2011 328xi wagon absolutely in love with this thing, it was an auction car i got from Alberta. it was in a small accident which I fixed up and the thing is good as new, only 160xxx kms. very happy here is both together.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-07-2021, 04:26 PM   #26
InsideWorld
Enthusiast
Canada
Rep

a few pics
https://photos.app.goo.gl/FwxiPQw26KiaNne46
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2021, 02:30 PM   #27
Garrus
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i E88

Awesome car, dude!

I see you have LSD listed as a to-do. I have the MFactory LSD installed on my car. It really does give me more confidence when I go through the curves and keep traction. I know that Quaife (I think I spelled it right) is a very high quality LSD. But for the typical average driver like myself, the MFactory was more then sufficient.

With an LSD, the car is just an absolute animal (or I just drive it like one). The effects on MPG is pretty minor, despite my revving the engines pretty high sometimes. Mine is mainly a stock engine (with PPK 1). Its tremendously fun to drive. Looking back, if I had gotten the LSD first with the 3.46 final ratio, I don't know if I would have gotten the PPK.

As a reminder, this is just me speaking. I do not track my vehicle. Mine is just a weekend car.
Appreciate 1