BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-27-2018, 11:31 AM   #1
mfindigital
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

Just a shoutout to SpeedLogic

Wanted some work done on the car, maintenance and modification. I got a quote from my local BMW indy (I live in the Alhambra area, it's a great shop but pricey) that just seemed way too high. Googled Socal shops on 1addicts and Speed Logic popped up in a couple different threads as a reputable shop. It's not in my area (about 25 miles), but we pm'd and his prices were excellent.

Went to the shop this past Saturday, the place is filled with N54/N55 equipped cars and nothing else. That really gives you a feeling of trust in a mechanic. Spent some time talking with Rob and from what I could gather he has a ton of passion for these motors and owns one himself.

Great experience, good turnaround time and got some swag as well. Couldn't be happier with the results, I highly recommend this shop if you are within an hour of Fullerton. This is my new BMW shop.
      08-30-2018, 04:32 AM   #2
Speed Logic
United_States
Rep
Drives: B58, N54, N55, S55, S58, S63

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfindigital View Post
Wanted some work done on the car, maintenance and modification. I got a quote from my local BMW indy (I live in the Alhambra area, it's a great shop but pricey) that just seemed way too high. Googled Socal shops on 1addicts and Speed Logic popped up in a couple different threads as a reputable shop. It's not in my area (about 25 miles), but we pm'd and his prices were excellent.

Went to the shop this past Saturday, the place is filled with N54/N55 equipped cars and nothing else. That really gives you a feeling of trust in a mechanic. Spent some time talking with Rob and from what I could gather he has a ton of passion for these motors and owns one himself.

Great experience, good turnaround time and got some swag as well. Couldn't be happier with the results, I highly recommend this shop if you are within an hour of Fullerton. This is my new BMW shop.
Thank you for the support mfindigital! It was a pleasure meeting you this past weekend and getting the car setup. We really appreciate you taking the time to let others know on your experience while working with us - can't thank you enough!

We are here for you anytime!
Appreciate 1
      11-01-2018, 09:25 PM   #3
pepper135I
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 6mt

Speedlogic is hands down the best indy shop i have ever seen or worked with..... Im happy to see my fellow 1ers using his services as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfindigital View Post

Appreciate 1
      11-05-2018, 02:37 PM   #4
Ginger_Extract
California-bound
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Yup, Rob is the best in the biz. No contest.
Streets of Willow: 1:27.7 CW 11/15/15; 1:29.5 CCW 8/15/15 |||| Autoclub Speedway ROVAL (CCW): 1.52.6 - 12/2/17
Willow Springs - Big Willow (CW): 1:35.8 - 3/31/18 |||| Buttonwillow #13 (CW): 1:59.3 1/27/18
https://www.facebook.com/JakeStumphRacing |||| http://www.youtube.com/user/RaceMeMZ3
Appreciate 1
      11-06-2018, 03:34 PM   #5
Speed Logic
United_States
Rep
Drives: B58, N54, N55, S55, S58, S63

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper135I View Post
Speedlogic is hands down the best indy shop i have ever seen or worked with..... Im happy to see my fellow 1ers using his services as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger_Extract View Post
Yup, Rob is the best in the biz. No contest.
Thank you for the support and kind words guys! Always a pleasure working with cars that are well setup and taken care of - thank you and hope your enjoying those 1'ers in good health!
Appreciate 0