BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-27-2010, 03:57 PM   #23
JLD8BMW
Rep
Drives: 128i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg@DetailedImage View Post
This topic is largely a matter of opinion and the results vary depending on the conditions. Here are some of my favorites:

Sealants
Blackfire Wet Diamond with Polycharger - Outstanding all the way around. It's easy to apply, looks amazing and provides durable protection.

Another awesome option is the Menzerna Power Lock Polymer Sealant. If you want the fastest application possible you have to try the Optimum (OPT) Opti-Seal.

Wax
Oh man so many great ones to choose from. For the best value I think the Poorboy's World Natty's Blue Paste Wax is outstanding!

In the next price tier up try the Chemical Guys 50/50 Limited Series Concourse Paste Wax or the Blackfire Midnight Sun Carnauba Paste Wax or Dodo Juice Purple Haze Soft Wax. All three are outstanding and will give you incredible depth, gloss and protection.

If money is no object the Dodo Juice Supernatural Wax or the Chemical Guys E-zyme Natura are my choices. These waxes have crystal clear reflections with outstanding gloss.

As always we offer 10% off on these products with the coupon code 10offBMW1. Let me know if you have any questions!

Greg @ Detailed Image
Greg,
do you have a quick detail spray you recommend to go along with Blackfire sealant? Thanks
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2010, 04:37 PM   #24
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '11 VO 1M (498 of 740)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLD8BMW View Post
Greg,
do you have a quick detail spray you recommend to go along with Blackfire sealant? Thanks
Yes he does, which I ended up buying and using as well - also made by Blackfire. You can see it on his website. Good stuff!
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2010, 05:58 PM   #25
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLD8BMW View Post
Greg,
While we have a lot of great products the Blackfire Deep Gloss Spray with Polycharger is the most popular choice. It provides really strong protection and a great shine on top of the Wet Diamond. Many spray on products have limited durability but this really lasts and I love the added gloss. If you are looking for just a cleaning quick detailer let me know and I'll provide a different recommendation.

Greg @ DI
Appreciate 0