BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-29-2009, 11:23 AM   #89
MyBoyBlue
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: A8L W12 || RX7 LS2

Already a lot of interest on the number magnets

Silver EVO

Black Porsche

Silver M3

Black(ish) M3
      04-29-2009, 03:05 PM   #90
MyBoyBlue
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: A8L W12 || RX7 LS2

New quotes since you'll be needing numbers on both sides of the car

1 pair (single number/2 mags total) - $12
1 pair (double numbers/4 mags total) - $18
1 pair (triple numbers/6mags total) - $25
      05-16-2009, 03:12 PM   #91
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '97 332ti, '21 X5 45e, '16 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyBoyBlue View Post
Nah, wouldn't want to get everyone in trouble because I wanted to play around. Damn, that really is a long runway ... I would guess I could hit 170mph before I would have to brake.

When I first pulled up to go out onto the runway he actually walked right past me and didn't say a word.
I guess its not a big deal. I've heard from 2 other people that he acts like a prick to people that are new (or new to him); I will leave "him" unnamed.
Christo is one of the nicest people that you'd ever want to meet, and I'm proud that I asked him to be my co-chair for the events, and he accepted. Just by you saying that he can be a prick, proves you are totally clueless and ungrateful in so many things. We spend countless hours organizing those events, and in the incredibly rare occasion that either of us go off on people, they would have had to have been doing (or thinking about doing) FREAKING IDIOTIC things that would endanger us using the base, go against what we are allowed to do, go against what our insurance rider says we can do, or can cause harm to people.

There are 12 clubs using that base (we just happen to be the biggest organized event there), and stupid things done at the base would kill ALL clubs usage of the venue.

I know that if you had blasted around the runways I would have likely turned your name & plate numbers over to the police. I would likely have asked the people that you were hanging with to leave as well. Remember, you printed your name and signed a document when entering the base.

Why? Because doing something like that while I'm responsible for the insurance rider for the air base rental, and you are breaking about 40 rules on the insurance rider, is plain and simply incredibly moronic. More than that, there are people stationed at the other side of the airport, who would love to report back to Devens Management, to get all clubs kicked out of there.

THINK. Please. It might be hard sometimes, but it'll help you in life.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2009, 04:26 PM   #92
ML
Change for a Nickle?
Rep
Drives: 2006 M3, Mazda truck

Welcome back Larry!