BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-13-2016, 02:24 PM   #1
TechieCarGuy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 E91, 2008 Z4

Matching E82 Trunk Liner carpet (2010)

I'm working on some custom parts for a stereo install in my trunk and I'm wondering if anyone has a source for dark charcoal matched trunk liner carpet that will match the factory stuff.

I actually had about a yard of some stuff that I bought a while back, but can not remember where I got it. I've since spent probably $100 dollars ordering from various sources, and ending up with stuff that is to light.

My car, and I am assuming all E82's are the same is really dark charcoal with almost a silvery sparkle in it. In direct sun light it has almost a bluish hue versus black. Although it is closer to black than most of the others I have been able to source.

I've gotten carpet so far from 12Vaccessories, Autotrim online, Metra, Scoshe and a few others to no avail. I know such carpet exist because I have some, but can not find any receipts or reference to where it came from and its frustrating.
Appreciate 0