BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-24-2010, 02:25 PM   #1
mschrube
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Euro Delivery and first couple mods

Picked up my baby in March '10 and of course had to tint it and put on some black kidney grills. Already getting to the point where all I want is put all my money into it...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-25-2010, 08:12 AM   #2
Brix
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18' Grigio Telesto F80-6MT

Sweet another black on black M-sport! I just picked mine up last month. Definitely want grill and tint as my first up grade. Im rocking BSM your car looks like it JB?

Wish I did Euro Delivery though. Next time. Car looks sick in the pick up spot. Enjoy.

-Tommy
      09-26-2010, 06:49 AM   #3
M2
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschrube View Post
Picked up my baby in March '10 and of course had to tint it and put on some black kidney grills. Already getting to the point where all I want is put all my money into it...
Good luck fighting that urge. A lot of guys on this site get that "fever" and spend some huge amounts of money. I also got the urge but spent money on MODs that improve the performance, be it engine or suspension. I don't buy cosmetic MOD's. That being said, I could probably have spent twice as much if I did. So far I've put in about 9K, and that's nothing compared to some of the guys here have spent. Congrat's on your new car and be cautious when buying from online vendors, I have had a few "not as posted" purchases that I luckily was able to return and get a refund.
      09-26-2010, 11:10 AM   #4
ennislaw
NCO
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 BSM 135i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschrube View Post
Sweet, another black beauty! I picked up mine last Nov, it was in the same spot on the showroom floor. First mods were black grills, iCarbon diffuser and Meisterschaft Touring HP. Here are some shots of my ED and visit to Munich -- what an incredible experience!

pge

http://web.me.com/ennislaw/Munich_2009
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2010, 02:50 PM   #5
mschrube
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Yes I love it! I look forward to driving it every day the only problem is that Im a college student and have little money to spend on it but that will give me things to look forward to throughout the year! Right now I need to get that ugly license plate off the front of my car but I have to fix the drilled wholes in the bumper
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2010, 06:34 PM   #6
anthony @ eas
United_States
Rep
Drives: R56 Cooper S

Congrats!
Appreciate 0