BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-12-2019, 01:35 PM   #23
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Rep
Drives: 2012 300C SRT8

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
3 somewhat verified reports, which seem to detail teh same non-advanced driving technique and their super-license is removed.

Added bonus: when you come up behind a vehicle that looks like a porcupine with all the yellow tags, you KNOW to give it a wide berth.
Yeah....but wouldn't you be sort of curious to see if she was good looking (the driver)??
Appreciate 1
      08-12-2019, 03:58 PM   #24
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Yeah....but wouldn't you be sort of curious to see if she was good looking (the driver)??
Blondes aren't all that, to me.

Unless they're Scandinavian, and rode a bike everywhere as a child and still have THOSE legs. . .
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2019, 06:24 PM   #25
Our03z4
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW Z4 3.0si Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
A Tiered Driving Licensure System with an unlimited driver's license for those who can afford it. Say, $10K per year. Special access lanes, no trucks of any type and speeds up to 200 mph with an automatic warning system making slower drivers pull over to allow faster drivers through. If a user get's 3 warnings for blocking, they lose their privilege and are banned for a year.

This is my wish. I'm not greedy.
I need this, got a ticket recently with my wife in the car and even she said it was ridiculous. Perfect day, no traffic at all, totally straight 4 lane divided highway, and got nailed for 12 over in a 60. Nanny State...and yes I know I deserved it but it's still pointless. Perfect 17 year driving record gone. I'd pay the 10k no question.
Appreciate 0