BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-03-2008, 09:30 AM   #1
mergen
Upstart
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Thumbs up Brian Harris BMW - Baton Rouge

No complaints of any kind here. The atmosphere around there was very positive. Everybody was real nice. I dealt with Scott Salling, the Portfolio Manger, scottsalling@brianharrisbmw.com . I put down a refundable $500 deposit in October and as soon as their 1 series configurator/order system came online he put my order in, securing my #1 spot, then called me for specs. All production number info and shipping/transit info was sent to me right away. All of my other concerns were addressed positively. I asked to not let anybody drive or otherwise fool with my car and to not put any stickers on it and he said they have a strict policy against all of that. They seemed to be more interested in what I wanted than what they could sell to me. Scott stays on top of his email and always responds quickly. He and some others are scheduled to go to a "1er school" in April, so he should be even more knowlegeable about this model after that.
Appreciate 0