BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

08-21-2011, 10:11 PM   #45
cipher5
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Donington Grey X3M Comp

Plenty of vendors have posted real life R&D pictures and yes including CAD designs. Not just exhaust manufacturers, but wheel manufacturers, short shifter manufacturers, etc etc. It isn't exactly out of the common realm of possibility to ask for these things (Many wheel manufactures are asked to post their TUV certification). Vendors sometimes provide them straight away or at the request of the forum members. I wasn't asking for the CAD file or how build their exhaust from scratch in my garage.

I asked for an explanation of their R&D practices so that you, the members can make an EDUCATED purchase. Like I said, many can bend and weld pipes, but building a proper exhaust is another story. Yes my post was a bit inquisitive, but if many of you have not visited other forums or even E90post or M3Post here, you should take a look in the Vendor Feedback forum, GT Haus isn't exactly the most honest vendor. You are welcome to buy from whoever you choose, but it doesn't hurt as a fellow forum member to educate who you are buying from and when to know you are buying from a legit vendor vs one who has been known to be shady time and time again. If they truly did real R&D, then any stand up vendor would not hesitate to show some proof, simple as that.

Just a few threads out there:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=377733
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=392075
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=392096

Don't even get me started on the well known GT Haus/Eisenhaus scandal. You can search and read for yourself no need to repeat the story.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2011, 11:26 PM   #46
mikewills
Captain
Rep
Drives: Ducati Hypermotard

Garage List
2008 Duc 848  [0.00]
Here are a couple interesting ones. I'm definitely not choosing sides, but the info will help me make a more informed decision when choosing my exhaust. Obviously, the cost, sound, drone, performance, look, and quality are more important factors.

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/m5-...mw-wheels.html

http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index....ic=40641&st=40

Last edited by mikewills; 08-21-2011 at 11:48 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2011, 12:01 AM   #47
Moo
Gold Member
No_Country
Rep
Drives: PSYWGN

Frankly, I'm glad cipher5 and mikewillis are raising certain awareness on past practices of said vendor. If you were shelling out good dough on parts, wouldn't you want to know more before you commit?
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2011, 02:13 AM   #48
emack
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: M4F82,Akra/Eventuri/Stage2Tune

cipher5...............after reading your follow up post and the links you provided, I think I owe you an apology!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for looking out for us!!!!!!!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2011, 06:33 AM   #49
simple_simon
Private
Rep
Drives: M Coupe

After GT HAUS scammed so many people, they won't be getting many favorable reviews.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2011, 05:05 PM   #50
gotboost426
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 1M and 2004 M3

Bottom line, Meistershaft sounds sick.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2011, 05:25 PM   #51
simple_simon
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotboost426 View Post
Too bad it's made by Koreans and sold by scammers.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2011, 05:31 PM   #52
vividracing
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, F30 335i, F80 M3

We've been working with Meisterschaft for about 5yrs now and always had good service. No issues with quality, even better than most of the exhaust thats made here in the states or some in Japan.
PM, Email, or Call Directly for aggressive BMW Member Pricing
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2011, 08:01 PM   #53
GTHAUS
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: G82 M4

First, to those dealers and end-consumer clients who have given us their continued support over the years, we truly appreciate it and thank you.

GTHAUS - Meisterschaft has persisted, trying to try to provide a quality product and has attempted our utmost at client services. As a solid company, we stand behind our product for sure. We always have and always will. If there are any clients (past or present) that feel they have not been taken care of properly, please contact us and we will continue to try to provide our best in client services without a doubt.

FYI, we have never gone onto another manufacturer’s post to try to discredit their products. Nor have we jumped into another vendor’s post to try to divert sales to our products. Because we feel it’s a cowardly act and don’t want to lower ourselves by doing it. We are confident in our system designs and our unique builds. When purchasing one of our systems, there is no denying the quality of our products and systems.

We have always allowed our products to speak for themselves.
Please, to those who may be considering GTHAUS – Meisterschaft products, check us out and contact us if you’re interested. Conversely, we welcome the comparison of our system for the 1M to others available on the aftermarket. Please feel free to come on by with their product offerings installed on a vehicle and we can do a head-to-head comparison. When checking out other brands offerings and reading some independent product reviews, we have found other brands systems to be found wanting. We will not be crass and include the link in this post. But please feel free to check it out, even on this same forum. We welcome the competition, not due to arrogance, but due to confidence in what we do for our clients.

GTHAUS

Last edited by GTHAUS; 08-22-2011 at 08:31 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2011, 08:07 PM   #54
GTHAUS
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple_simon View Post
Too bad it's made by Koreans and sold by scammers.
wow... that maybe the most racist thing, we have heard in a long time
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2011, 08:07 PM   #55
tkbr0wn
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 Cayman S

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTHAUS View Post
First, to those dealers and end-consumer clients who have given us their continued support over the years, we truly appreciate it and thank you.

GTHAUS - Meisterschaft has persisted, trying to try to provide a quality product and has attempted our utmost at client services. As a solid company, we stand behind our product for sure. We always have and always will. If there are any clients (past of present) that feel they have not been taken care of properly, please contact us and we will continue to try to provide our best in client services without a doubt.

FYI, we have never gone onto another manufacturer’s post to try to discredit their products. Nor have we jumped into another vendor’s post to try to divert sales to our products. Because we feel it’s a cowardly act and don’t want to lower ourselves by doing it. We are confident in our system designs and our unique builds. When purchasing one of our systems, there is no denying the quality of our products and systems.

We have always allowed our products to speak for themselves.
Please, to those who may be considering GTHAUS – Meisterschaft products, check us out and contact us if you’re interested. Conversely, we welcome the comparison of our system for the 1M to others available on the aftermarket. Please feel free to come on by with their product offerings installed on a vehicle and we can do a head-to-head comparison. When checking out other brands offerings and reading some independent product reviews, we have found other brands systems to be found wanting. We will not be crass and include the link in this post. But please feel free to check it out, even on this same forum. We welcome the competition, not due to arrogance, but due to confidence in what we do for our clients.

GTHAUS
I can solve this problem rather easily. Send me a complete setup to review. I will post product pictures, install pictures, and an unbiased review at 3,6,9,&12 months. PM me for my shipping address.

● 2015 Cayman S (Current), 2011 1M BSM #297 (Sold), 2008 135i (Sold) ●
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2011, 08:08 PM   #56
GTHAUS
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vividracing View Post
We've been working with Meisterschaft for about 5yrs now and always had good service. No issues with quality, even better than most of the exhaust thats made here in the states or some in Japan.
You guys also have been a Fantastic dealer for years...
Thank you.

GTHAUS
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2011, 08:12 PM   #57
GTHAUS
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkbr0wn View Post
I can solve this problem rather easily. Send me a complete setup to review. I will post product pictures, install pictures, and an unbiased review at 3,6,9,&12 months. PM me for my shipping address.

LOL. wish we could.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2011, 08:13 PM   #58
GTHAUS
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotboost426 View Post
no doubt !! That's the fact.

Last edited by GTHAUS; 08-22-2011 at 08:20 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2011, 08:23 PM   #59
GTHAUS
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher5 View Post
Plenty of vendors have posted real life R&D pictures and yes including CAD designs. Not just exhaust manufacturers, but wheel manufacturers, short shifter manufacturers, etc etc. It isn't exactly out of the common realm of possibility to ask for these things (Many wheel manufactures are asked to post their TUV certification). Vendors sometimes provide them straight away or at the request of the forum members. I wasn't asking for the CAD file or how build their exhaust from scratch in my garage.

I asked for an explanation of their R&D practices so that you, the members can make an EDUCATED purchase. Like I said, many can bend and weld pipes, but building a proper exhaust is another story. Yes my post was a bit inquisitive, but if many of you have not visited other forums or even E90post or M3Post here, you should take a look in the Vendor Feedback forum, GT Haus isn't exactly the most honest vendor. You are welcome to buy from whoever you choose, but it doesn't hurt as a fellow forum member to educate who you are buying from and when to know you are buying from a legit vendor vs one who has been known to be shady time and time again. If they truly did real R&D, then any stand up vendor would not hesitate to show some proof, simple as that.

Just a few threads out there:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=377733
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=392075
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=392096

Don't even get me started on the well known GT Haus/Eisenhaus scandal. You can search and read for yourself no need to repeat the story.

Man, still on this subject, Really?

Also, please double check your idea of what TÜV is.
You are required to have your product “TÜV tested and approved” in order to sell your products
to public in Europe (Particularly in Germany)
Products/Goods sold elsewhere (including North America) don’t need to follow these German TÜV regulations.
For your information, eisenmann “race” systems are “off road use only” and also not TÜV approved.

It appears that we know what we are talking about, you don't.... really.

Last edited by GTHAUS; 08-22-2011 at 08:49 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2011, 08:58 PM   #60
simple_simon
Private
Rep

Quote:
wow... that maybe the most racist thing, we have heard in a long time
You are obviously a moron. Race has nothing to do with it. It has more to do with certain scammers marketing exhausts as being Made in Germany (does Eisenhaus sound familiar?) when they're really made in Korea.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2011, 09:47 PM   #61
GTHAUS
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
You are obviously a moron. Race has nothing to do with it. It has more to do with certain scammers marketing exhausts as being Made in Germany (does Eisenhaus sound familiar?) when they're really made in Korea.
Tell us something new, we are bored.
what's hot in your "Racist" world??
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2011, 09:59 PM   #62
Mike Lu
Z
Rep
Drives: E92 AW M3

Garage List
2010 BMW M3  [2.00]
2009 BMW/M3  [10.00]
Should make these sticky....

Challenge V-weave Front Lip & Mirror Caps | WSTO painted AW front grill & Mag Blue side grill & Mag Blue Tow Hook & Mag Blue mirror inner ring | Te-37 Mag Blue wrapped with R-S3 | Kreissieg F1 exhaust & X-pipe | KW V3 | Vortex EVO X GT-wing | Tinted LCI taillight | Nadi steering wheel & IND shift extension |
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2011, 09:59 PM   #63
simple_simon
Private
Rep

Quote:
Tell us something new, we are bored.
what's hot in your "Racist" world??
Are you now claiming that you never scammed anyone under your EisenHaus brand before being forced to cease and desist by the real Eisenmann? What about your NEEZ USA scam?
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2011, 10:08 PM   #64
GTHAUS
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Are you now claiming that you never scammed anyone under your EisenHaus brand before being forced to cease and desist by the real Eisenmann? What about your NEEZ USA scam?

We are not claiming anything here.
But please, bring more; we are beginning to like this.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2011, 10:11 PM   #65
cipher5
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Donington Grey X3M Comp

Quote:
Man, still on this subject, Really?

Also, please double check your idea of what TÜV is.
You are required to have your product “TÜV tested and approved” in order to sell your products
to public in Europe (Particularly in Germany)
Products/Goods sold elsewhere (including North America) don’t need to follow these German TÜV regulations.
For your information, eisenmann “race” systems are “off road use only” and also not TÜV approved.

It appears that we know what we are talking about, you don't.... really.
Defensive much?

Yes we are still on the subject because time and time again GT Haus' ways don't change.

Here is your problem, you assume I and other forum members are ignorant and don't know certain things. Just like my mention of TUV Certification. I know what TUV certification is, I didn't think I had to explain what it was and that it is intended for selling products in Germany. I was merely using it as an example of what forum members ask for from members and more likely than not, its asked of wheel manufacturers from forum members (specifically those residing in Germany). Instead you challenge my intelligence (just like that supposed R&D talk) and resort to passive aggressive insults.

I'm not going to resort to that, I merely stated the facts that are posted all over the forums, the reputation speaks for itself. Again, if you really did some R&D on this or any other exhaust system, you would not hesitate to show some proof.

At least some vendors know how to post: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=574574
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2011, 10:21 PM   #66
GTHAUS
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher5 View Post
Defensive much?

Yes we are still on the subject because time and time again GT Haus' ways don't change.

Here is your problem, you assume I and other forum members are ignorant and don't know certain things. Just like my mention of TUV Certification. I know what TUV certification is, I didn't think I had to explain what it was and that it is intended for selling products in Germany. I was merely using it as an example of what forum members ask for from members and more likely than not, its asked of wheel manufacturers from forum members (specifically those residing in Germany). Instead you challenge my intelligence (just like that supposed R&D talk) and resort to passive aggressive insults.

I'm not going to resort to that, I merely stated the facts that are posted all over the forums, the reputation speaks for itself. Again, if you really did some R&D on this or any other exhaust system, you would not hesitate to show some proof.

At least some vendors know how to post: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=574574

Glad you know what TUV is, so you also knew this TUV has nothing to do with US market..?
Just as before, you were talking about unnecessary things / non-related topics
and we are just pointing them out for you, in case if you weren’t aware.
and FYI we never have doubted other forum members.

BTW, say... if we provide you with some Kiva analysis results,
will you be able to tell us how to further improve our products?

Last edited by GTHAUS; 08-23-2011 at 02:31 AM..
Appreciate 0