BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-17-2010, 09:01 PM   #23
BSM 135i
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 08' BSM E82

+145464!!!! i've sent Chris a PM, email and sales an email with the subject line: "CASH IN HAND, READY TO PAY FOR TRUNK" and still NO reply! guess they don't want my money??
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2010, 09:15 PM   #24
IZAGLO
Mbira
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sedonna Red 09 135i SOLD

It's tough waiting on GB...and tougher when you pay outside a GB and have to wait...I have done both with iCarbon and the wait was frustrating but worth it to me. Luckily Andy did communicate with me by e-mails but sometimes it took a bit. I am totally TOTALLY very happy with there DRY REAR DIFFUSER and DRY Kidney Grills and LP plates and you cannot buy the DRY from BMW//plus you pay out the ass for BMW carbon..BMW carbon is beautiful stuff but out of my budget and i did not want the wet glossy look..My 1 looks so cool with iCarbon Dry CF....and i did have to wait as well but eventually they sent me beautiful CF so for me it was worth it...but as i mentioned the wait was tough. Andy is a great guy....And i do believe they do make there pieces in house...My rear diffuser is special...it's hand signed and dated on the back side by the iCarbon crew!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2010, 09:17 PM   #25
ennislaw
NCO
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 BSM 135i M-Sport

It's sad to read this thread. I ordered an iCarbon diffuser while the first GB for the diffuser was going on, back around the first of the year; I received mine before some GB members, albeit paying a higher price (this is America after all and $ is king). Shortly afterwards a screen became detached from the diffuser. iCarbon quickly acknowledged this is was an issue and shipped me an entire new diffuser. Plus, they paid the postage for the return as well. I couldn't have asked for better service after a sale. IMO, their diffuser is a beautiful piece of work.

pge
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-18-2010, 11:32 AM   #26
Simon_135i
Collecting dust!
Rep
Drives: 135i

Garage List
2008 E82/135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGoneRogue View Post
I can't feel bad for anyone that is or has dealt with iCarbon because they were never up to speed EVER with any of thier products, updates, pics, etc. Maybe one day they will be a good company, but I swear they owe everything to the people they led on and on and on.
It's called trying to start a company with no capital. I bet they've lost merchant account after merchant account dealing with chargebacks and unhappy customers. No one should need carbon that bad.
My theory is that the company (any company) gets the GB going then make customer wait it out so long that a few back out and now you can turn around and sell those pieces for msrp. Again I'm sure this isnt happening, just my crazy theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennislaw View Post
It's sad to read this thread. I ordered an iCarbon diffuser while the first GB for the diffuser was going on, back around the first of the year; I received mine before some GB members, albeit paying a higher price (this is America after all and $ is king). Shortly afterwards a screen became detached from the diffuser. iCarbon quickly acknowledged this is was an issue and shipped me an entire new diffuser. Plus, they paid the postage for the return as well. I couldn't have asked for better service after a sale. IMO, their diffuser is a beautiful piece

pge
I'm glad it worked out! My buddy still waiting for his lip from GB1.....
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2010, 06:09 PM   #27
mineo77
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i,1989 PRO3,2001 530i

Garage List
2010 135i coupe  [7.56]
Its very understandable that folks get a bit upset with delays and I can definitely appreciate that. As many of us know, iCarbon is small company working on getting started up etc. They are very aware of the delays and the impact it has, however, they are also doing everything they can do to keep moving forward. For those of you that have spoken or even met anyone at iCarbon you know they are focused on the end product and customer satisfaction. Yes, email responses can be slow etc but do not doubt the production of the goods. They are not harboring our money and waiting around, they keep moving ahead and deal with delays etc as they may come.

So again, lets stay patient. I just dont want this to turn into a bashing session.

T
      12-20-2010, 07:28 AM   #28
vwown3d
New Guy
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSM 135i View Post
+145464!!!! i've sent Chris a PM, email and sales an email with the subject line: "CASH IN HAND, READY TO PAY FOR TRUNK" and still NO reply! guess they don't want my money??
I'd keep your money until I actually saw something come out.

And yes, I am about to start bashing because I am getting a little annoyed with iCarbon's lack of communication.
      12-20-2010, 12:47 PM   #29
Simon_135i
Collecting dust!
Rep
Drives: 135i

Garage List
2008 E82/135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwown3d View Post
I'd keep your money until I actually saw something come out.

And yes, I am about to start bashing because I am getting a little annoyed with iCarbon's lack of communication.
Btw what did u ordered?
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 03:32 AM   #30
Yvette
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: M

Quote:
Originally Posted by mineo77 View Post
Its very understandable that folks get a bit upset with delays and I can definitely appreciate that. As many of us know, iCarbon is small company working on getting started up etc. They are very aware of the delays and the impact it has, however, they are also doing everything they can do to keep moving forward. For those of you that have spoken or even met anyone at iCarbon you know they are focused on the end product and customer satisfaction. Yes, email responses can be slow etc but do not doubt the production of the goods. They are not harboring our money and waiting around, they keep moving ahead and deal with delays etc as they may come.

So again, lets stay patient. I just dont want this to turn into a bashing session.

T
just out of curiousity, do you work @ iCarbon?
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 08:50 AM   #31
mineo77
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i,1989 PRO3,2001 530i

Garage List
2010 135i coupe  [7.56]
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90sexion View Post
just out of curiousity, do you work @ iCarbon?
haha, no I wish! I am way away in rainy portland and would much rather be in sunny miami!

I just have a good buddy here locally that started a business and had similar issues as these guys, in the end it all worked out. I have spoken with Andy and Mario frequently while getting my car all set up and they are solid guys IMHO.