BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-08-2021, 11:54 AM   #1
lvfb
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i cabrio

ISTA hanging on "connection manager"

SOLVED!!!
ENDED UP USING THIS VIDEO AND CHANGING THE CONNECTION IN ISTA TO MAKE IT WORK. NOW IT WORKS 100 PERCENT!

i have the "unofficial joker" standard tools installed and can use inpa to talk to car and what not. Then i installed the "bimmergeeks ista" 4.01

when i open it as admin and run at different compatibility modes (win 8, 7, and xp 3) the program launches and when i click the "read out car info" it opens up a connection manager page/ tab and it just hangs there with nothing happening or doing anything. ive used different copies of ista before on the same laptop im using so i know it should have moved to the screen where it has all the car details and what not. anyone else have this issue?

Last edited by lvfb; 11-08-2021 at 12:50 PM.. Reason: SOLVED
Appreciate 0