BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-17-2007, 08:43 AM   #1
C_Topher
Seņor Member
13
Rep
453
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Georgia

iTrader: (0)

New wheel option

I kind of like the 216 wheel option on the new configurator site. I would like to see some real-life pictures. Too bad they are $1600.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2007, 02:23 PM   #2
sugeray
New Member
0
Rep
6
Posts

Drives:
Join Date: Aug 2007

iTrader: (0)

It is the same WTCC-style wheel that BMW offered on the Limited Series 130 M Sport. It is based on the 320si race car wheel. I like it, too.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2007, 05:38 PM   #3
TP 135i
Major
TP 135i's Avatar
United_States
22
Rep
1,341
Posts

Drives: 2008 135i SGM MT
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Finksburg, Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Topher View Post
I kind of like the 216 wheel option on the new configurator site. I would like to see some real-life pictures. Too bad they are $1600.
The 216 and 182 wheels are shown as "Accessories" not options on the configurator. Does this mean that you buy them in ADDITION to the stock wheels and end up with two sets or can this Accessory be a substitute for the stock wheel ?
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2007, 05:45 PM   #4
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
2009
Rep
10,169
Posts

Drives: '97 332ti, '18 F31, '16 GT4
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TP 135i View Post
The 216 and 182 wheels are shown as "Accessories" not options on the configurator. Does this mean that you buy them in ADDITION to the stock wheels and end up with two sets or can this Accessory be a substitute for the stock wheel ?
Yes, they are a 2nd set of wheels. Order them with the car, and you'll be taking them home in the trunk.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2007, 09:24 PM   #5
TP 135i
Major
TP 135i's Avatar
United_States
22
Rep
1,341
Posts

Drives: 2008 135i SGM MT
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Finksburg, Maryland

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by larryn View Post
Yes, they are a 2nd set of wheels. Order them with the car, and you'll be taking them home in the trunk.
That's what I thought.....Thanks
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:11 AM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST