BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-24-2016, 05:00 PM   #1
0x04A
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

FS: 2011 135i w/M Sport and DCT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
A little update - 70k maintenance and new battery installed.

Looking to sell my 2011 135i(N55). The car is in good condition – just normal wear and tear – all stock/no mods and has new Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires (installed on Sep 20). The car has always been a little slow to start (maybe a second or so after pushing the start button). I've had the BMW dealer check it at the 70k maintenance and they replaced the battery (no other fault codes or results were found to indicate that the starter, HPFP, or LPFP were failing). Also, note that there is some wear on the plastic bits on the steering wheel and around the cup holders (cheap plastic BMW used doesn't hold up very well).

Currently sitting at 71,500 on the odometer. Located in Atlanta (I can drive to meet within reasonable distance and/or ship if serious).

A little background: I purchased this car in spring 2014 as a pre-owned certified vehicle from Hilton Head BMW and have put roughly 25,000 miles on it. Additionally, the car has had routine service performed by BMW (previous owner purchased the maintenance plan which transferred to me so I’ve been taking it to the local BMW dealer here in Atlanta for routine maintenance). Unfortunately, the extended warranty and maintenance plan expired earlier this year so there is nothing left to transfer as far as that is concerned.

Standard Options/Specs:
Color: Space Gray Metallic
M Sport Package including M Sport Suspension, Wheels and Leather Steering Wheel;
7 Speed Double Clutch Sport Transmission w/paddle shifters;
Adaptive Xenon Headlights w/automatic On/Off and washer;
Leather Sport Seats w/Eight way electric adjust and 2 seat memories;
Multi-zone Automatic Air Conditioning;
Rear Backup Sensor (Park Distance Control);
Cruise Control;
Moonroof;
Rain Sensor (automatic wiper control);
Comfort Access System (leave the key in your pocket!);
Tire Pressure Monitor;
18inch M Alloy Wheels;
Multi-Function Steering Wheel Controls;
BMW Professional Radio;
Bluetooth Cellular Phone Interface; USB/iPod Audio Interface;
Satellite Radio;
Auto Dim Rearview Mirror;
Garage Door Opener Control;
Hot Climate Version w/after market window tint from previous owner;
Non-Smoker Car

Attached Images

Last edited by 0x04A; 12-20-2016 at 06:34 PM.. Reason: sold
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2016, 08:12 PM   #2
0x04A
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

Just added some additional info on the car and reduced the asking price (note - I am open to serious offers).
Appreciate 0