BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

Closed Thread

06-29-2010, 12:50 AM   #45
modbargains
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 335i & 01 Toyota Avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Buster View Post
If you ever considered going into the fortune telling business...

First off, I sent an email to **********s customer support last night and posted my problem on this site. As of now, I still haven't recieved an email back from **********s and despite every employee of **********s having visited here today, there is no post from them on this subject. I'm simply saying they have not acknowledged this issue or stated whether or not they are even working on it.

As you know I've demonstrated repeatedly since last January that I'm not known for my patience. So, I emailed forgestar directly this afternoon (west Coast time). They got back to me in a matter of minutes...

You guys will like this. Despite listing Volvo C30 and S40 fitment on their F14 page, Forgestar doesn't stock 63.4mm hub rings and they just assumed all Volvos were 65.1mm. They are farming the fabrication of these rings to some other company and because monday is a holiday, they expect them the middle of next week. Then of course they have to be shipped to me.

Now, you could think this is all Forgestar's fault but, I blame just one person: Kevin Bonifacio @ **********s

You see, WAY back in January I called Kevin and ordered these wheels. I provided him all the necessary figures...18x8.5 5x108 et 46 AND hub size 63.4mm to which he said he didn't need that number and never wrote it down. Writing it down on the order, even if he didn't think it was needed, would prevent me from having to say

....Wait for it....

Welcome to July.

I still have an incomplete and currently useless wheel order.
Shane notified me first thing this morning and assured me that he was on top of the situation. I even suggested overnight shipping if possible. Personally I have opted to stay away from the thread because there really isn't anything I can say or post that will make everything alright. I've apologized repeatedly and you've been threatening to sue our company so staying out of this thread is the best decision possible.

Again, I did not design or personally create your wheels. I did not package, quality control, or see your wheels before they arrived to you. They were sent to you directly from Forgestar.

I am a Salesman here at **********s and go through training on product knowledge, and how to complete the Forgestar orders. Forgestar specifically trained us to take these orders and inform the customer that Forgestar will take care of everything. They gurantee perfect fitment, they have their own offset calculator and the knowledge of what centering rings are necessary for your car. Unfortunately the wrong ones were sent to you, this is not an incapable company because as you can see they have done these F14's for many exotic cars. If you were specific about what offsets you wanted, e.g. Track enthusiasts. To the best of my knowledge you were okay with leaving it to Forgestar. Sorry again they sent you the wrong hubrings.

Kevin************.com
************** ext 8009
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2010, 12:06 PM   #46
1Buster
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: C30

Quote:
Originally Posted by **********s View Post
Shane notified me first thing this morning and assured me that he was on top of the situation. I even suggested overnight shipping if possible. Personally I have opted to stay away from the thread because there really isn't anything I can say or post that will make everything alright. I've apologized repeatedly and you've been threatening to sue our company so staying out of this thread is the best decision possible.

Again, I did not design or personally create your wheels. I did not package, quality control, or see your wheels before they arrived to you. They were sent to you directly from Forgestar.

I am a Salesman here at **********s and go through training on product knowledge, and how to complete the Forgestar orders. Forgestar specifically trained us to take these orders and inform the customer that Forgestar will take care of everything. They gurantee perfect fitment, they have their own offset calculator and the knowledge of what centering rings are necessary for your car. Unfortunately the wrong ones were sent to you, this is not an incapable company because as you can see they have done these F14's for many exotic cars. If you were specific about what offsets you wanted, e.g. Track enthusiasts. To the best of my knowledge you were okay with leaving it to Forgestar. Sorry again they sent you the wrong hubrings.

Kevin************.com
************** ext 8009
I'm surprised you would post this. It just continues to reiterate what everyone is telling you IS the problem with **********s. Your refusal to accept any responsibility for your companies problems.

You feel you are just the guy who took the pizza order on the phone. You wrote down the wrong ingredients but that's the pizza makers responsibility to work out. The delivery driver is 16 hours late but it's ok because your 30 minutes or less guarantee was just an eta. It's really the drivers fault. Hey, I'm sure you will stand behind your pizza order taking training. I hate to break it to you but, as the one who took the money, the law makes it your responsibility.

I'm glad shane told you about the issue. Too bad no one told me it was being worked on. Even now, all I know is forgestar is working on it with out **********s involvement beause I notified them.

**********s is responsible for my wheels. I am your customer until I have a refund or get EXACTLY what I ordered. I gave you specific instructions on my order. Whether you choose to recall it or not, it's on the order form which also states, "If Forgestar advises otherwise then they can contact us". I recieved NO contact that my order would be changed. Meaning, my wheels will match the measurements I gave to you. I have already chosen to ignore the imperfections in the finish. They will not be noticed at 5mph/5ft but, the measurements will be scrutinized.

On a final note, I do not lie, cheat, steal, or gamble. I also do not threaten any thing, ever.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2010, 04:09 PM   #47
modbargains
Brigadier General
Rep

1Buster,

You are our customer and we are here to follow through on your order until everything is correct and as it should be. We value the business of each and every one of our clients, and know that it is our personal responsibility in every order to make the situation right for our customer whenever there is an issue. We are on top of getting you the correct fitting hub rings and will follow through with Forgestar until they get the right sizes sent out. We are sorry for the inconvenience on this and will not relent with Forgestar until the correct hub rings are in your hands.

Kevin************.com
************** ext 8009
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2010, 07:46 PM   #48
Guessed
Rep
Drives: Black

Thanks 1buster, so lets see...

You gave **********s the correct hubsize.
**********s didn't give it to forgestar.
6 months later, You got the wrong size hubrings.
You told **********s and got no response.
You told Forgestar and forgestar is helping you.
**********s says, "You're welcome"

Who feels like pizza?
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2010, 10:34 AM   #49
ncarter124
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: A lot of them

Appreciate 0
      07-01-2010, 11:59 AM   #50
1Buster
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guessed View Post
Thanks 1buster, so lets see...

You gave **********s the correct hubsize.
**********s didn't give it to forgestar.
6 months later, You got the wrong size hubrings.
You told **********s and got no response.
You told Forgestar and forgestar is helping you.
**********s says, "You're welcome"

Who feels like pizza?
MB's Pizza=
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2010, 12:36 PM   #51
modbargains
Brigadier General
Rep

Hi 1Buster,

I want to let you know that as soon as Forgestar completes your custom hub rings needed for your Volvo, we will be shipping them to you via overnight express. I again apologize for the inconvenience and hope that once you receive the hub rings you can fully enjoy these wheels as the great product that they are.

Kevin************.com
************** ext 8009
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2010, 11:07 PM   #52
1Buster
Enlisted Member
Rep

It'll be like a race I guess. The overnight express custom forgestar rings that would've come with my order had someone included the measurement given to them in January -VS- whatever rings are shipping GROUND with the tracking numbers I found in my email today. Which rings will win?

I guess it doesn't matter when you consider this giant ring toss now in its 7th month offers nothing more than a booby prize.
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2010, 12:11 PM   #53
modbargains
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
It'll be like a race I guess. The overnight express custom forgestar rings that would've come with my order had someone included the measurement given to them in January -VS- whatever rings are shipping GROUND with the tracking numbers I found in my email today. Which rings will win?

I guess it doesn't matter when you consider this giant ring toss now in its 7th month offers nothing more than a booby prize.
Shipped To: CHARLOTTE, NC, US
Shipped/Billed On: 07/01/2010
Type: Package
Service: NEXT DAY AIR
Weight: 1.00 Lb

CHARLOTTE, NC, US 07/02/2010 7:55 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
07/02/2010 7:10 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
07/02/2010 6:50 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
07/02/2010 6:17 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
LOUISVILLE, KY, US 07/02/2010 4:57 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
07/02/2010 2:00 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
SAN DIEGO, CA, US 07/01/2010 7:20 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
07/01/2010 6:40 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
ANAHEIM, CA, US 07/01/2010 6:23 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
07/01/2010 6:05 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
07/01/2010 4:39 P.M. PICKUP SCAN
US 07/01/2010 7:30 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2010, 01:03 PM   #54
1Buster
Enlisted Member
Rep

Only tracking number I have recieved...

Appreciate 0
      07-02-2010, 01:24 PM   #55
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep
Drives: Saturn Redline

Quote:
Only tracking number I have recieved...

any chance you're at home? the other one says out for delivery at 7 AM, which, depending on the route... means it should be there any minute now.
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2010, 02:53 PM   #56
Dmacc
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 1M

sooo what happened?
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2010, 07:19 PM   #57
NewlyWedMan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 Black 135i

Garage List
2008 bmw 135i  [0.00]
I Guess He Got His Rings So He's Done Bitchen

You Know Ive Bought A Bunch Of Stuff From **********s Especially Recently From Kevin And Frank At **********s And Ive Had No Issues Maybe Its 1 Of 2 Reasons

1. You Could Be A Dick About The Situation And Bitch And Keep Insulting The Person Who You Need Help From, I Can Tell From Your Post Why Its Taken 6 Months For Your Order (If That Is The Case)If I Were In Kevins Position You Would Have Waited A Year Before Recieving Your Rims
2.Understand That Sometimes People Make Mistakes And Accept The Situation For What It Is And Role With It How Do You Think We Survive Overseas As Soldiers !
Modbairgains Has Always Called Me Back Depending On How Busy They Are And So Far I Have Nothing Bad To Say
Thanks For My KW Coilovers Today Kevin

Last edited by NewlyWedMan; 07-16-2010 at 10:38 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2010, 07:51 PM   #58
ptack
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Garage List
2008 135i  [6.50]
He's hardly the only one who's had problems with **********s over Forgestars and some of the posts from **********s speak for themselves in terms of professionalism.
      07-17-2010, 01:40 PM   #59
sf42ninetysixx
Private
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewlyWedMan View Post

You Know Ive Bought A Bunch Of Stuff From **********s Especially Recently From Kevin And Frank At **********s And Ive Had No Issues Maybe Its 1 Of 2 Reasons

1. You Could Be A Dick About The Situation And Bitch And Keep Insulting The Person Who You Need Help From, I Can Tell From Your Post Why Its Taken 6 Months For Your Order (If That Is The Case)If I Were In Kevins Position You Would Have Waited A Year Before Recieving Your Rims
2.Understand That Sometimes People Make Mistakes And Accept The Situation For What It Is And Role With It How Do You Think We Survive Overseas As Soldiers !
Modbairgains Has Always Called Me Back Depending On How Busy They Are And So Far I Have Nothing Bad To Say
Oh goodness - you're post just gave me a migraine.

1. They are symbols called "punctuation marks", learn them, use them.

2. Guess you'd like getting dicked in the ass for six months and then being told you're welcome. You don't know the first fucking thing about customer service. Shut your pie hole.

Last edited by sf42ninetysixx; 07-17-2010 at 01:42 PM.. Reason: Original post wasn't douchey enough.
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2010, 04:29 PM   #60
Raine
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 E82, '04 E60

4-6 weeks does not equate 6 months.

Screwing up one customer's experience is not worth the potential backlash and lost of future revenue, especially for online merchandisers as they rely heavily on customer feedback to attract new clients.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2010, 01:02 PM   #61
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post

Screwing up one customer's experience is not worth the potential backlash and lost of future revenue, especially for online merchandisers as they rely heavily on customer feedback to attract new clients.

+1.
I'm curious what happened to the OP though... maybe the lawsuit has become a fact and his lawyer recommended that he keep quiet?
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2010, 01:03 PM   #62
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep

Quote:

Hmm interesting, you have no post history either... You created an account, posted a borderline unreadable post...and only one post, in one section, that has to deal with Mod Bargains...

suspicious indeed
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2010, 08:08 PM   #63
HotSauce
Citizen Snips
Rep
Drives: Crimson Red 2009 BMW 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [10.00]
Quote:

When You Type Like This It Makes It Hard To Read What You're Saying...
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2010, 11:22 AM   #64
modbargains
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:

Thank you for your continued support. We do our best to take care of our loyal customers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptack View Post
He's hardly the only one who's had problems with **********s over Forgestars and some of the posts from **********s speak for themselves in terms of professionalism.
In this case I definitely could have handled the situation better and been bit more professional, I think that the OP could have as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post

You are right 1 screw up is not worth the potential backlash and lost future revenue. But then again 5 years of solid business and thousands of loyal customers also continue to keep us going strong. Customers are always quicker to write a negative review than to write a positive one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
Hmm interesting, you have no post history either... You created an account, posted a borderline unreadable post...and only one post, in one section, that has to deal with Mod Bargains...

suspicious indeed
How is he any different from 1buster? 1buster had no post history when jumping onto the boards, hell he doesn't even own a BMW. When we first started advertising Forgestars, we had competing vendors create fake names and tried to discredit the wheels. They've been banned.

NewlyWedMan is actually a very good customer of mine. He is also an E46Fanatics member and has been modding and dealing with us for a very long time. NewlyWedMan is also an MFlight member. He now owns a 135i and is putting some serious work into his car.

Kevin************.com
************** ext 8009
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 11:47 PM   #65
1Buster
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
+1.
I'm curious what happened to the OP though... maybe the lawsuit has become a fact and his lawyer recommended that he keep quiet?
Hi everyone. Freakazoid is close but, it's not my lawyers.

I was content to stay away anyway as my point was well established but, Kevin brought me back.

I ordered by phone so when Kevin created my online account and asked for my email address, he signed me up to recieve all of **********s spam. Thanks.

After everything was complete 7 months later and I no longer needed to have any contact with **********s, I was finally able to put a stop to their junk mailings. Good riddance. So, today Kevin goes and fishes my email address out of **********s books and sends me an invite to join his facebook page.

Really? unless you want to show me you've changed your status to pwned...just leave me the hell alone. I know you miss me but, You will have the opportunity to hear from me soon enough in a much more formal setting than facebook.

Appreciate 0
      08-13-2010, 03:22 PM   #66
FORGED LIFESTYLE
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Hi everyone. Freakazoid is close but, it's not my lawyers.

I was content to stay away anyway as my point was well established but, Kevin brought me back.

I ordered by phone so when Kevin created my online account and asked for my email address, he signed me up to recieve all of **********s spam. Thanks.

After everything was complete 7 months later and I no longer needed to have any contact with **********s, I was finally able to put a stop to their junk mailings. Good riddance. So, today Kevin goes and fishes my email address out of **********s books and sends me an invite to join his facebook page.

Really? unless you want to show me you've changed your status to pwned...just leave me the hell alone. I know you miss me but, You will have the opportunity to hear from me soon enough in a much more formal setting than facebook.

That really sucks man
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread