BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-07-2017, 12:39 PM   #1
Adam1990
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E91 330I

261 alloys for sale

*** only £500!!!!***
I have owned and used these alloys for 4 years on my BMW 1 series and they were refurbished just about a year ago in anthracite with plenty of flake to make them shine in the sun.

I would say they are in near mint condition with only 2 small marks (Pictured) which I think are stone chips. When they were refurbished last year they were checked for cracks and buckles and none were found and after removing them from the car they appear to still be that way.

The tyres: The rear tyre's are Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 255/35/18Y XL and were only fitted in January this year and have maybe coved 2000 miles max.

The fronts are Hankook Ventus V12 Evo 215/40/18Y XL These aren't as new but were fitted January 2016 and have covered 8000 miles but still have plenty of life left in them.

Any questions please message me first and I will send you a phone number if you need it.

In the pictures below I have tried to show off the colour as best as possible, but an iphone 6 is the best tool I have for photos unfortunately.

Photos 2 and 3 show the very small damage I mentioned.

last but not least, the wheels are in Bognor Regis West Sussex and are collection only.

Appreciate 0