Appreciate 0
      11-18-2013, 08:13 PM   #2
Harlequin
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F32 Coupé

Garage List
Wow. Those are some seriously hefty pricetags...
      11-18-2013, 08:51 PM   #3
ilikebmxbikes
Banned
Rep
Drives: S65 1M Clone & E92 M3 4.6L

Garage List
The car in those photos was a past member from asia's car. He sold it.

Those pieces do look good. The weave in the CF looks good.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2013, 10:35 PM   #4
DooBs
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1 Series M Coupe 697/740

damn those are pricey. thought these china made goods would beat up the market with prices

L1MTD

Appreciate 0
      11-18-2013, 11:21 PM   #5
Jay-K
Brigadier General
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: Slow

clean and neat, yes it belong to one of the member here, i believe he's from china..
he sold his car though..
      11-19-2013, 12:15 AM   #6
Harlequin
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooBs View Post
damn those are pricey. thought these china made goods would beat up the market with prices
Pretty sure every single one of those bits is significantly more expensive than the RevoZport or Slek equivalent part...
      11-19-2013, 01:08 AM   #7
ilikebmxbikes
Banned
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin View Post
Pretty sure every single one of those bits is significantly more expensive than the RevoZport or Slek equivalent part...
Its likely due to volume size. Scorp is very late to the party. The 1M parts market is dried up. The cars were too limited and 1M specific parts don't really sell very much anymore. Vorsteiner and Akrapovich have ended their 1M programs and many other manufactures have stopped stocking their 1M stuff and instead make it to order.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2013, 01:35 AM   #8
Harlequin
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebmxbikes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin View Post
Its likely due to volume size. Scorp is very late to the party. The 1M parts market is dried up. The cars were too limited and 1M specific parts don't really sell very much anymore. Vorsteiner and Akrapovich have ended their 1M programs and many other manufactures have stopped stocking their 1M stuff and instead make it to order.
Which is unfortunate since i only got mine a couple of months ago...
      11-19-2013, 02:20 AM   #9
Jay_///Mowner
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_1m
Not sure if this is a repost, but check out these carbon parts

http://www.scorpp.com/forum.php?mod=...=1&chexing=1.1
Yeh its unfortunate that prices are high, but I'm sure the quality would be exceptional. Check out there full product list, for f30's etc. they make some awesome products!
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2013, 02:43 PM   #10
fastauto
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 1M Coupe

wish the price for the front splitter was cheaper. I would be sold.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2013, 09:32 PM   #11
OrangeCrush
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: VO 1M #513/740

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastauto View Post
wish the price for the front splitter was cheaper. I would be sold.
I agree. Looks awesome.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2013, 02:41 PM   #12
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

I am afraid these prices will only make sense to local market in China and maybe in Hong Kong as well. It must be pretty expensive and maybe technically tiresome to import these kind of mod parts there so as a relatively new company they dare to put higher prices vs corresponding BMW Performance or Revezport pieces.

Most of these pieces are direct copies or VERY similar to what BMW and/or Revezport offered since some time, at least a strong "inspiration" is undeniable; so, yes they look great and maybe they are even higher quality in terms of material used or production but the motivation to put these (higher) price tags in to an already pretty much saturated market can not be that; it is because it makes more financial sense to buy them for Chinese clients and it is a big market in its own right.

This is how I see all this and don't get me wrong, there is nothing particulary wrong about it other than the fact that they won't have many (if any) international orders with these prices unless they start offering a few stuff that no one else offered before.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2013, 06:29 PM   #13
css008
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 1m

Love their sideskirts btw! =)
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2013, 06:45 PM   #14
ilikebmxbikes
Banned
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozinaldo View Post
I am afraid these prices will only make sense to local market in China and maybe in Hong Kong as well. It must be pretty expensive and maybe technically tiresome to import these kind of mod parts there so as a relatively new company they dare to put higher prices vs corresponding BMW Performance or Revezport pieces.

Most of these pieces are direct copies or VERY similar to what BMW and/or Revezport offered since some time, at least a strong "inspiration" is undeniable; so, yes they look great and maybe they are even higher quality in terms of material used or production but the motivation to put these (higher) price tags in to an already pretty much saturated market can not be that; it is because it makes more financial sense to buy them for Chinese clients and it is a big market in its own right.

This is how I see all this and don't get me wrong, there is nothing particulary wrong about it other than the fact that they won't have many (if any) international orders with these prices unless they start offering a few stuff that no one else offered before.
These parts are very Revozport inspired but are not recasts. I highly doubt they are higher quality than revozport which are some of the highest quality aftermarket CF parts I have ever seen in person. Im nearly certain the pricing has to do with their volume.
Appreciate 0