BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-24-2018, 04:36 PM   #1
bmnut
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M440i xDrive

Wheel trims on offer!

I have a set of 4 genuine BMW 16" wheel trims from my wife's 120i coupe's 16'' winter steel wheels to give away. Her winters are now in storage and I was about to throw the trims away but since they are in pretty good condition, no cracks or bad scuff marks only they odd small scratch here and there on a couple of them, I thought I'd offer them to anyone out there who has similar winter wheels and need some spare wheel covers.

They are available for free (the cost new is £20 per cover) and I'm in the North East. If anyone wants them and they are further afield then I can post them to and UK mainland postcode but would be looking for £10 to cover the delivery cost.

Here's a pic of one of the covers to show the style and give anyone interested an idea of the condition.

Anyone who may be interested PM me and I'll get back to you.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0