BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-26-2013, 01:59 PM   #1
CL 19
BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E82 135i

Robb@BRRacing

Have been a while since I bought Meisterschaft Sus-GT from BR Racing but haven't write a review due to school assignments.

Robb was really helpful for me. He was there when you need him, eventhough he couldn't reply to your email he would ask someone to reply it for you, in this case was Erfan (big thanks to him as well) or he would pick up the phone directly when you call them. At first I was searching around and found something interesting from BR and decided to contact them and Robb asked me the lowest that I got for that exhaust and I honestly told him the lowest offer that I got from some vendors. He said he would do price match up but after that he even did something better, he gave even lower price and the best price. He gave me special price for Meisterschaft Sus-GT axle back with custom gloss black finish. It wasn't end when the payment went through but after the payment, he still very helpful if I have any question about the tracking, estimation of delivery and stuff. There was a problem with the delay but Robb was quick enough to help me out by giving me the tracking number, even the supplier hadn't gave me the tracking number at that time. When I got the package, it was wrap carefully and was perfect without any scratch or whatsoever.

Just for your information, I was searching around for that exhaust from many region, including Oregon, Illinois, New Jersey, Arizona and finally NorCal. I live in Davis, CA so BR Racing in Los Gatos is quite local to me. Even with tax etc, Robb still able to offer me the best and lowest price compared to other vendors. One thing that I really glad was Robb offer, he offered me to install it in BR so that he could give me even lower price but I couldn't make it since I was 2 hours away from them and busy with assignments. Wish I can go there through NorCal group first meet next week that hold in BR, Los Gatos.

After all, this review is not for promotion or looking for any benefit for me but I just want to show my appreciation to them since it was my first transaction in buying a mod for my car and its even my first mod for my car. I really appreciate Robb's job and highly recommend him to any of you looking for something from BR Racing. Hope to do business with them again in near future.

Good job Robb! A+++

Carlo
2011 JB E82 135i - Premium pack | Value pack | Premium sound | Sport pack | M-Sport steering wheel and suspension | Blackline LCI tail | BMWP carbon spoiler | BMWP CF license frame | BMWP gloss black grilles | Meisterschaft GT w/gloss black tips | CF diffuser | CF splitters | Hyper Black Apex Arc-8 w/Potenza RE-11 | Dinan camber plates
Appreciate 0