BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-05-2023, 03:35 AM   #155
ornicar
Second Lieutenant
ornicar's Avatar
No_Country
135
Rep
261
Posts

Drives: 125i
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: France

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel67 View Post
Hey guys.

We have manufactured rear toe arms for the e82 and e9x non-M. The design principle is a curved arm, but with dimensions better suited to the non-M suspension.

These are made of billet 6061-T6 aluminum and have been precision CNC machined to accept either balljoints or bushings (which can be either stock bushings or much stiffer Group N bushings, or even polyurethane bushings like those from Powerflex and other suppliers), or any combination of balljoints and bushings depending on individual preferences. They can be anodized in any colour. They can also be made either in the standard length (412 mm) or +3 mm for extra toe.

Just trying to gauge interest at this point so please reply if you might be interested in this product.

a

Stay tuned!
Hi, Angel 67,

Do you still sell your Custom Monoball Toe Arm?

send me a PM if yes please.

TY
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2024, 04:20 PM   #156
D989
New Member
0
Rep
16
Posts

Drives: BMW 335
Join Date: Mar 2023
Location: Michigan

iTrader: (0)

I am also interested in a set.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2024, 07:09 AM   #157
rackhenry
Private
rackhenry's Avatar
9
Rep
70
Posts

Drives: BMW 128, Porsche Cayman
Join Date: Feb 2024
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

Thanks for the awesome analysis. Truly this data is something one does not typially find.
__________________
2011 128i
2011 Cayman
2007 Cayman S -Sold - no regrets
2007 Exige - Sold - Double Dang it!!
1990 M3 - Sold - Dang it!
Appreciate 1
fe1rx1391.50
      02-20-2024, 10:08 AM   #158
Donkeyshins
Second Lieutenant
United_States
346
Rep
286
Posts

Drives: 2010 128i ZSP 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Puget Sound Region

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2010 BMW 128i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel67 View Post
Hey guys.

We have manufactured rear toe arms for the e82 and e9x non-M. The design principle is a curved arm, but with dimensions better suited to the non-M suspension.

These are made of billet 6061-T6 aluminum and have been precision CNC machined to accept either balljoints or bushings (which can be either stock bushings or much stiffer Group N bushings, or even polyurethane bushings like those from Powerflex and other suppliers), or any combination of balljoints and bushings depending on individual preferences. They can be anodized in any colour. They can also be made either in the standard length (412 mm) or +3 mm for extra toe.

Just trying to gauge interest at this point so please reply if you might be interested in this product.

a

Stay tuned!
I'm a bit late to the party, but are you still manufacturing these?
__________________
2010 128i ZSP 6MT Coupe
Deep Sea Blue (Tiefseeblau) Metallic
Style 264 Wheels
Lemon Boston Sport Interior
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2024, 12:44 PM   #159
Suprgnat
Слава Украине!
Suprgnat's Avatar
Ukraine
2311
Rep
2,440
Posts

Drives: 2013 128i LMB 6MT ZMP Slicktop
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: California

iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2013 128i  [9.58]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkeyshins View Post
I'm a bit late to the party, but are you still manufacturing these?
I gave up all hope for this years ago. The original tease is coming up on 5 years old.
__________________
Inertia is the enemy!
My car's photo history: https://www.1addicts.com/forums/show....php?t=1570551
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2024, 05:58 PM   #160
Donkeyshins
Second Lieutenant
United_States
346
Rep
286
Posts

Drives: 2010 128i ZSP 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Puget Sound Region

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2010 BMW 128i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suprgnat View Post
I gave up all hope for this years ago. The original tease is coming up on 5 years old.
__________________
2010 128i ZSP 6MT Coupe
Deep Sea Blue (Tiefseeblau) Metallic
Style 264 Wheels
Lemon Boston Sport Interior
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:23 AM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST