BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-22-2015, 02:04 PM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

Are You and Your Vehicle Ready for Winter?

If you're fortunate enough to live in a part of the country, or world, that does not have to worry about subzero temperatures, snow, salt, ice, etc... then you can stop reading now and know that the rest of us are all quite jealous

For everyone else, it's important to make sure you're prepared to care for your vehicle in the upcoming colder months. Harsh temps make it difficult to maintain your vehicle, but the harsh chemicals used on the roads mean that you must still make a valiant effort to keep your ride clean, and it is also a reason to have a fresh layer of protection applied while it's still warm enough outside.

Here are some articles that will cover the basics of protecting yourself in the winter by wearing appropriate clothing, adapted traditional washing, rinseless washing, winter prep, etc.

Winter Wear: Making Winter Detailing Easier on Your Body by Jean-Claude Corcoran

Ask-A-Pro: Questions about Cleaning Vehicles in the Winter by Todd Cooperider

How to Safely Wash Your Car in the Winter by Marc Harris & Jacob Bunyan

Winter Washing with Optimum No Rinse (ONR) by Ivan Rajic

Winter Is Coming! Make Sure Your Vehicle is Protected by Zach McGovern

Let me know if you've got any questions, and feel free to leave your own winter car care tips in the below!

Zach McGovern
Detailed Image Ask-A-Pro Blog Author
www.AttentiontoDetailingPeoria.com
Appreciate 0