BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-17-2020, 05:29 PM   #1
justdoitmikey
Rep
Drives: 2010 335I

WTT 1994 BMW 325is Track Car for FT86

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I know this is a long shot but I'm looking to sell / trade my track car to get back into a more comfortable street / track vehicle. That said I'm posting this here as one of the three cars I want to replace this is a 135i. See the info below and contact me if you are interested, phone or text is the best way to reach me 770-nine 0 4 - nine one 2 9.

Trade car would need to be running and driving with solid engine and drive train. Would have to be manual transmission. If its a properly repaired salvage title, or a little rough looking I can work with that. listing info below.

More photos available.

Well sorted track ready race car “canvass”. Looking to sell this due to a lack of time to enjoy the car and a desire to have something more streetable to enjoy. The car is setup for HPDE and Time Trials use and does great at local Road Atlanta and AMP. I acquired the car mostly ready to race a few years ago and have done general maintenance and some upgrades along the way with the majority of the upgrades done by the previous owner. Car is turnkey ready to go as it sits. The car is old enough to be emission exempt and has all required legal lighting to be street legal and driven on the road.

The chassis is a 1994 325is with an indicated 220,000ish miles. The car has had multiple body repairs done over the years and is not a candidate for a restoration or a show car. The car does have a professional rear half cage welded in with diagonal door bars and can be added to if you wanted to go wheel to wheel racing.

The engine is a stock (no mods other than a tune) 325i engine, I don’t know the history of the engine but I doubt it is the original engine so mileage is unknown. That said the engine runs smooth and has never let me down.

The transmission is from an E46 330 and was swapped out because the original was starting to have shifting issues.

The interior is completely stripped and there is no AC or heat. The only stock interior bits left are windows and motors and parts of the dash.

List of repairs in last 12 months is as follows:
-Radiator hoses, thermostat, clutch fan
-Aluminum radiator
-Valve cover gasket
-Oil filter housing gasket
-Vanos line
-New power steering revisor and hoses
-Corner balance and alignment

List of Modifications:
-Welded in back half cage
-Sunroof delete
-Rivet on fender flares
-Relocated battery
-AKG chassis mounted shifter
-Race Seats
-Racequip 5 point harness
-Solid trans and engine mounts
-Urethane chassis and suspension bushings

-Aluminum radiator shroud and air scoop
-Turner engine tune
-Straight exhaust from cats back
-3.91 differential with LSD
-UUC M5 clutch and lightweight flywheel

-E46 330 Brake Swap
-Braided Brake Lines
-Brass brake guides
-Spare set of 330 rotors BNIB

-ISC Coilovers

The Bad:
-Windshield is cracked
-Stock battery tray rusted out
-It’s a racecar so it’s not pretty-E brake doesn’t work because of the 330 brake swap

Appreciate 0