BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-09-2014, 10:10 PM   #1
Exile
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135 alpine white

Derrick - e92 Lighting

I bought a pair of dtec cree v7 from e92 early last month. When I installed it I was noticing one of the bulbs seemed significantly dimmer than the other.

Figured maybe the bulb just had to break in... Which I highly doubt since it's smd diods and not xenon gas. But I gave it a week and a half and came to the conclusion that the bulb is defective.

In person at night and during the day, it is very noticeable and prevalent that one bulb is significantly brighter than the other.

I emailed e92 and sent a picture regarding the issue last week. We talked over the phone to see what could have been done.

Very sincere and good csr skills. Polite phone etiquette. We ended the conversation with the expectation of getting a new replacement bulb.

This morning I confirmed the tracking number to see of it was sent out yet. Derrick told me that he's just going to send me a brand new set.

Customer service. That's what I call top notch customer service. How often do have someone go the extra mile for you at their expense? Met the customer's expectations. But no. Went the extra mile and beyond to far exceed my expectations.

Couldn't be any happier and delighted to deal with Derrick at e92lighting. Will definitely make future purchases.

I vouch for e92 lighting. Hands down, the best. It's situations like this that will forever keep a customers relationship.

Thanks again for helping me!
Appreciate 0