BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

Closed Thread

07-27-2011, 09:56 PM   #2905
Garduna
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Sedona 1er|Yellow S3|NardoTTRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by allanak View Post
Center caps?
I am praying they ship in 2 weeks
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2011, 01:01 AM   #2906
UsualSuspect
Lieutenant General ***
United_States
Rep
Drives: this way and that way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikx135 View Post
Has anyone used the 265 michilen pilot sports yet on the rear?
I have Michelin Pilot Super Sports and they rub on big dips in the back. I'm also on stock suspension, so I'm rolling the rear fenders and putting on my H&R cup kit. I'll report back when that's all done.
I previously had Hancook V12s and they were 275s in the rear without any rubbing. But those were with the APEX ARC-8s.
      07-28-2011, 01:08 AM   #2907
UsualSuspect
Lieutenant General ***
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
I want to change Rikx135i's shipment to Bronze and sent it to Mickey Mouse
      07-28-2011, 03:08 AM   #2908
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsualSuspect View Post
I have Michelin Pilot Super Sports and they rub on big dips in the back. I'm also on stock suspension, so I'm rolling the rear fenders and putting on my H&R cup kit. I'll report back when that's all done.
I previously had Hancook V12s and they were 275s in the rear without any rubbing. But those were with the APEX ARC-8s.
Thanks for the update. How bad was the rubbing? Do you think by rolling the fenders and lowering your car you will still rub?
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2011, 05:10 PM   #2909
Rikx1M
MSgt (ret)
Germany
Rep
Drives: VO 1M #739/740

Garage List
Alufelgen...send my rims!!! Hyperblack!!!

Carlos,

are you going to ship my rims...hyperblack rims...tomorrow, Friday the 29th of July or not?? Don't lie to me again and tell me the rims are going out...only to find out two weeks later they never left your shop.

I think all the confusion is over...no more excuses.

I want a date if not this Friday!!!

You've protected your poor customer service record by attributing the blame on me when you inaccurately stated the facts....your putting all the blame on me, all the mixup to me...whatever....the true facts are buried inside almost 3000 posts. I started to compose a detailed record but I had such a strong case with post after post that I gave up...it would have read like a law journal. Sorry, you weren't looking so sweet & innocent!!!

And that BS about color, yes I picked gunmetal in July 2010, but I changed my order to hyperblack in Nov of 2010 and that was reflected in probably 50 posts or more. I did NOT change until July 14th..and that was only to save another member shipping costs to return the hyperblack rims you sent him to substitute for the SGM he wanted....That was a 3-4 day question and then we clearly stated, let's stay with the original plan. Ironically my inquiry to you about shipping SGM to me was only IF my hyperblack hadn't left your shop....that was two-three weeks after you lied to me that my rims where shipping THAT day...Where was the confusion in that?

I seem to be taking 100% of the blame for this rims problem...but the forum members know better.

so just send my god damn rims!!

There's a reason there are over 130,000 views on this forum...you know what that's all about....poor communications, poor customer service...promises made and not kept.

Just send me my hyperblack rims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like tomorrow!!!!!!

And another thing...why did I pay $899 for rims and domestic shipping and then another $220 for more shipping? that means I paid $320 for shipping to an APO which is like shipping to NY and I don't even have my rims yet. I want some of that $$$ as a refund!!! Whatever you charged to ship to New York is what you should have charged Romak47 and me and other APO'ers.

Has anyone else been ripped off on their shipping costs?

Please put me out of my misery...give me a refund on my shipping and ship my rims..... finish this order!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Rikx1M; 07-28-2011 at 05:24 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2011, 05:18 PM   #2910
Rikx1M
MSgt (ret)
Germany
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
I want to change Rikx135i's shipment to Bronze and sent it to Mickey Mouse
I like the bronze idea on a lemans blue car but before you judge...look at the facts.

80% of what they said was false, proven by post after post. And the shipping issue was only brought up three weeks after i was told my rims had shipped....which ironically they hadn't shipped yet. Put yourself in our shoes...and stop judging without the facts.

Changing my order to gunmetal at the last second was my of helping another 1addicts member from paying another $200 out of his pocket to ship a set of four hyperblack rims back to Miami when I was still waiting on my set of hyperblack rims....a mistake that Alufelgen dropped on him and expected him to pay for..

I think that merits a little bit of support from total outsiders to this forum like yourself.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2011, 05:36 PM   #2911
romak47
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: like a bat out of hell

Yea, that price is really high for APO.. its low for everyone else but Alufelgen? Nah, i think they pocketing my money. Way to treat us active military over here.. sheesh..

Also,

i sent an email to them saying id take hyperblacks only if i get a 100 rebate back, other wise id wait on SGM.. 3 days later i got an email from them saying they shipped my Hyperblacks already. This decision was made around the time i found out it would take a couple months or more for SGM to come in. So made a deal to get Hyperblack instead of Light gunmetal which im happy about. However i think they still owe me a rebate x2..

Care to add something Alufelgen?
JB4, DCI, Digi boost, CSL eyelids, 5% tint, KW v2's. Bastuck 85mm quad w/ berk resonated mids, LED int ltg, Perf SSK, CF int trim, 19" SF-71 rims, CDV mod, BMS OCC, ER+tial charge pipe. AR DP's, Helix IC,meth, drilled slotted rotors
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2011, 08:19 PM   #2912
Black Sheep
A Zip an a Double Cup
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 135i

PTF Tuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2011, 08:24 PM   #2913
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '11 VO 1M (498 of 740)

Just out of curiosity, does this Carlos go by any nicknames?! I had a terrible experience a few years ago with someone from Miami named Carlos who had a startup wheel company that ended up tanking. They also got banned from about every forum due to terrible customer service and scamming.

[QUOTE=Rikx135;10118143]Carlos,

are you going to ship my rims...hyperblack rims...tomorrow, Friday the 29th of July or not?? Don't lie to me again and tell me the rims are going out...only to find out two weeks later they never left your shop.

I think all the confusion is over...no more excuses.

I want a date if not this Friday!!!

You've protected your poor customer service record by attributing the blame on me when you inaccurately stated the facts....your putting all the blame on me, all the mixup to me...whatever....the true facts are buried inside almost 3000 posts. I started to compose a detailed record but I had such a strong case with post after post that I gave up...it would have read like a law journal. Sorry, you weren't looking so sweet
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2011, 07:50 AM   #2914
wheeladdicts
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SerieStud View Post
Just out of curiosity, does this Carlos go by any nicknames?! I had a terrible experience a few years ago with someone from Miami named Carlos who had a startup wheel company that ended up tanking. They also got banned from about every forum due to terrible customer service and scamming.

Thats another carlos who is actually starting yet another company

No we wont be offering those wheels
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2011, 08:12 AM   #2915
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '11 VO 1M (498 of 740)

Are you sure?! The behavior seems very similar...in fact, reading this thread gives me flashbacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeladdicts View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SerieStud View Post

Thats another carlos who is actually starting yet another company

No we wont be offering those wheels
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2011, 08:18 AM   #2916
UsualSuspect
Lieutenant General ***
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
Thanks for the update. How bad was the rubbing? Do you think by rolling the fenders and lowering your car you will still rub?
It's not rubbing bad at all. Rolling the fenders will do it for me. Maybe for others you might need a little negative camber too.
      07-29-2011, 08:47 AM   #2917
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsualSuspect View Post
It's not rubbing bad at all. Rolling the fenders will do it for me. Maybe for others you might need a little negative camber too.
Is this with the car lowered and by how much?
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2011, 01:17 PM   #2918
ALUFELGEN
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikx135 View Post
I like the bronze idea on a lemans blue car but before you judge...look at the facts.

80% of what they said was false, proven by post after post. And the shipping issue was only brought up three weeks after i was told my rims had shipped....which ironically they hadn't shipped yet. Put yourself in our shoes...and stop judging without the facts.

Changing my order to gunmetal at the last second was my of helping another 1addicts member from paying another $200 out of his pocket to ship a set of four hyperblack rims back to Miami when I was still waiting on my set of hyperblack rims....a mistake that Alufelgen dropped on him and expected him to pay for..

I think that merits a little bit of support from total outsiders to this forum like yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by romak47 View Post
Yea, that price is really high for APO.. its low for everyone else but Alufelgen? Nah, i think they pocketing my money. Way to treat us active military over here.. sheesh..

Also,

i sent an email to them saying id take hyperblacks only if i get a 100 rebate back, other wise id wait on SGM.. 3 days later i got an email from them saying they shipped my Hyperblacks already. This decision was made around the time i found out it would take a couple months or more for SGM to come in. So made a deal to get Hyperblack instead of Light gunmetal which im happy about. However i think they still owe me a rebate x2..

Care to add something Alufelgen?
Garret & Richard,

You have to stop this.

We have now shipped over 200 sets of both the 18" and 19" GB since June. Every order we receive is now shipped within 24-48 hours. What reason do we have to hold 1 order? We ship dozens of wheels on a daily basis. All these accusations, assumptions and statements without facts have to stop.

Richard, shipping to an APO address is not the same as shipping to NY/NJ. The charges are different. We pay only what we are charged which is usually $200-$230 per set of wheels and that's what you were charged. Accusing us of "pocketing" the money is not only insulting but uncalled for. We already explained why your order hasn't shipped. You can contact us at Sales@ALUFELGENWheels.com.

Garret, you have already received your wheels. We sent the Hyperblack wheels only after you sent us an email requesting for Hyperblack so we did not send you Hyperblacks by mistake. You seem to come to the thread to stir things up. You have to stop that. APO charges are usually $200-$230 per set. You`ll find a copy of your APO charges attached to this post. We are not here to "pocket" your money.

Every day we have 1-Series customers calling and placing orders and they ship immediately. If you need assistance, there are several Gbers that can attest that when they call or email they issues are resolved as soon as we are capable of doing it.

Matt
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-29-2011, 04:43 PM   #2919
Rikx1M
MSgt (ret)
Germany
Rep

Garage List
Fine...today is Friday...there are no more reasons that my rims should not have shipped. Answer the question...will they...did they ship today?

OK, I understand $52.00 a rim, I paid $319 total for shipping, will I be getting any refund?

Will my hyperblack rims ship today or do I wait for another Friday?
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2011, 06:25 PM   #2920
MasterD678
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Black 2008 135i

All I want is my centercaps. LOL
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2011, 11:32 PM   #2921
604_e90325i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 325i jet black

All I want for Christmas is mine center cap, mine center cap, mine center cap
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2011, 11:53 PM   #2922
Garduna
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Sedona 1er|Yellow S3|NardoTTRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AluFelgen View Post
We have now shipped over 200 sets of both the 18" and 19" GB since June.
So currently there are over 200 sets of Alufelgen rims without center caps LOL!!!
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2011, 11:40 AM   #2923
romak47
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: like a bat out of hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garduna View Post
So currently there are over 200 sets of Alufelgen rims without center caps LOL!!!
lol,

Yes i have my rims and im happy with them thanks Alufelgen, however im not coming back to this thread to stir things up but to make statements i guess.
For one:
A lot of us Still havent received center caps..

I may be a bit bitter too. I was basically put in a corner (after a year long wait) of whether i would get my rims or not.. And i had to make a decision of hyperblack over sports gunmetal which i so dearly wanted.
I dont like being put in a corner..

You say you have shipped 200 rims to people but has anyone received the Sports gunmetal rims yet? no, a lot got a substitute light gunmetal.
I would say a lot of people are kinda bitter after that one.

I hope you as a company realize that you have treated us groupbuyers like red headed step children..

All we want is a clear answer to center caps and answeres to shipping questions as well as the proper items we pay for...

And dont worry about your company being tainted because of us.. After all where just the little guys that dont really matter...

enough said.
JB4, DCI, Digi boost, CSL eyelids, 5% tint, KW v2's. Bastuck 85mm quad w/ berk resonated mids, LED int ltg, Perf SSK, CF int trim, 19" SF-71 rims, CDV mod, BMS OCC, ER+tial charge pipe. AR DP's, Helix IC,meth, drilled slotted rotors
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2011, 05:59 AM   #2924
Rikx1M
MSgt (ret)
Germany
Rep

Garage List
Coming up on 1-year anniversary

Although this thread started in June 2010, after we started creating the GB "prospective" buyers list, on August 3rd, 2010, onehungevo wrote...

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehungevo View Post
Be ready to wait a year
Fast forward to 27 October when Alufelgen posted that the GB officially met 25+ buyers. I wonder how many of the following 25 in the initial GB have received their rims? Or how many gave up and transferred their spot to someone else. If you see your name, please update so we can all see where those 200 rims went.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AluFelgen View Post
UPDATE

Hello!

You are supposed to be getting an invoice from Paypal this week. If you do not receive it please let us know immediately. Please send your payments as soon as possible.

So far we have received 25 confirmations so you can secure the $800/set payment as long as all payments are received. Shipping prices are $99 domestic, $200 Canada. For International orders please send us an email and we`ll get the shipping quote.

We have secured production with the factory so we are good to go!

Here are the confirmations we have received so far. Please let us know if you do not see your name below.

1. Adam G.
2. Ben P.
3. Ron B.
4. Richard B. (NO)
5. Dan M.
6. David B.
7. Fotis P.
8. Frank M.
9. Garret D.
10. Jin L.
11. Jon R.
12. Khaleem M.
13. Kevin M.
14. Michael L.
15. Michael M.
16. Nicolas B.
17. Paul W.
18. Robert M.
19. Ronald C.
20. Ryan D.
21. Rafael S.
22. Kristian H.
23. Tiago B.
24. Ulric B.
25. Vinney S.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2011, 10:04 AM   #2925
MasterD678
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Black 2008 135i

Originally Posted by AluFelgen
UPDATE

Hello!

You are supposed to be getting an invoice from Paypal this week. If you do not receive it please let us know immediately. Please send your payments as soon as possible.

So far we have received 25 confirmations so you can secure the $800/set payment as long as all payments are received. Shipping prices are $99 domestic, $200 Canada. For International orders please send us an email and we`ll get the shipping quote.

We have secured production with the factory so we are good to go!

Here are the confirmations we have received so far. Please let us know if you do not see your name below.

1. Adam G.
2. Ben P.
3. Ron B.
4. Richard B. (NO)
5. Dan M.Got my Non Sport Gunmetal and said screw it. I would rather have wheels then wait another 6 months.
6. David B.
7. Fotis P.
8. Frank M.
9. Garret D.
10. Jin L.
11. Jon R.
12. Khaleem M.
13. Kevin M.
14. Michael L.
15. Michael M.
16. Nicolas B.
17. Paul W.
18. Robert M.
19. Ronald C.
20. Ryan D.
21. Rafael S.
22. Kristian H.
23. Tiago B.
24. Ulric B.
25. Vinney S.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2011, 02:43 PM   #2926
Rikx1M
MSgt (ret)
Germany
Rep

Garage List
Carlos/Matt,

Did my rims ship this past Friday? If not, what do I need to do? Is there any mixup or information lacking that is preventing my order from going out? Do you have enough money for shipping? Are you all out of hyperblack rims since it seems folks that wanted sport gunmetal got hyperblacks instead? Do I need to wait for the next boat?

What's the status?
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread