BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-13-2022, 08:54 PM   #1
EvilemX8
Rep
Drives: 2015 Yas Marina Blue M3

2012 DCT N55 on MHD Stage 1+ running too lean? (w/ data logs)

My 135i has been experiencing some weird symptoms the past year, especially when its winter. I am getting constant shadow codes of 2BEA and 2BC0, telling me that the "air fuel mixture is too lean". However, my CEL doesn't really come on during driving, only occasionally if the car is idling too long. One thing that does bother me is that I get long cranks (2-3 seconds) when starting the car when it is cold in the mornings (car is typically in AZ but sometimes I drive it back home to CA), but these long cranks do not typically happen outside of winter time.

I initially thought it was a HPFP failure at first but there has been no stalling at lights nor has there been any issues where I felt the car cut-off during hard acceleration. I did grab some logs and was told there is some timing corrections, but was hoping for more help in interpreting them.

This log is on Stage 1+ MHD, with upgraded intake, FMIC, charge pipes, AFE exhaust on ACN 91 octane gas. I can also provide other logs if necessary.

https://*********************/graphs...,13&zoom=-1,94

The log above specifically was during a hard pull. Currently, I plan to replace the spark plugs + ignition coils to see if that fixes any issues as I'm not sure when the previous owner replaced them.
Appreciate 0