BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-05-2020, 04:05 PM   #1
beepoop
Private
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i M Sport 6 MT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Up for sale is 2011 BMW 135i M Sport, 6MT Manual N55 Dinan ~ 99,500 miles. Mileage will likely not go up since I have other vehicle and working mostly from home. Asking $13,500 OBO

VIN: WBAUC9C5XBVM10523

Power sport seats with lumbar support, NAV, M sport package, Xenon Adaptive light

Upgrades:
- Dinan Stage 1 Performance tune (361 HP and 379 ft-lb at the peak)

- Dinan free flow black tip exhaust (sounds very awesome)

- Dinan springs/suspension (comes with knobs to adjust rebound) (car sits ~1" lower) done at @50k miles

- Carbon fiber kidney grills

- Carbon fiber front splitter

- Carbon fiber rear spoiler

- ¼" tow hitch (used it for bike rack)

Recent maintenance services:

- New battery @71k miles

- New Bosh spark plugs @75k miles

- Replaced water pump and thermostat and coolant flush @87k miles

- Replaced oil filter housing gasket, evap system line, expansion coolant tank @88k miles

- Brake fluid and power sterling fluid flushes @96.5k miles

- Walnut blasting, new air intake manifold hose and AC recharge @96.5k miles

- Synthetic oil change, oil filter, cabin air filter and air filter @98.5k miles

General:

- I just put 18" stock wheels (264 style) back. The wheels and TPMS were used < 5,000 miles (not even a single ding/scratch on the wheels)

- Painted the rotor hubs to prevent rust

- 2nd owner since 03/2014. No accident. Title in hand

- Car passes safety and emission tests and registered in VA. I just moved to IL and will sell her with VA registered and title.

The car runs and drive great with no issue. Gear box shift smoothly. A/C blows cold air. The interior is very clean and in very excellent condition. No tear. However, there are some imperfections that I would like to point out

- Minor oil leak from oil pan. Didn't bother to replace the oil pan gasket since the leak is very minor. Noticed ~250 ml drop between the oil change. I never have to refill the oil between the change (every 6000 miles) just noticed it from the oil level thru I-drive

- There are some rattle noises (sounds like actuator or some sort) for couple seconds when opening/closing the door or lock/unlock the car. These noises are random (didn't happen every time). Never has the service engine light on. Drive and idling smooth as it should.

- Some scraps underneath the front bumper and right-side skirt. Paint chips here and there

Sad to see her go but I would like someone else to enjoy driving it. Now working from home most of the time so need to reduce the herd. Thanks for looking. I'm located in 20 min NW from O' hare airport (ORD). Cash or wire transfer. No trade (don't need a replacement car).

Attached Images

Appreciate 0